Thread: Decision time for all tier 4 students

Decision time for all tier 4 students

Morning all,
    conservative government now in uk
    Things to do by all tier 4 international students here in uk.

If
    u r less then 5 years in uk, Don;t go for tier 2,don;t pay for tier 2, Go for any Uni/funding college or go back home don;t waste money in college.

If r above 5 years and in 5 years cap, Try to go as a dependent or go back home get marry and come as a dependent in UNI.Tier 2 will not take u for longterm .
    If u r above 7 years then Best option is to go as a dependent if not then TIER 2, though it cost money but its worth to take risk.Never pay in advance to anyone.. If u going for tier 2.. get any kitchen cos code, It will help you to switch in future easily.
    If u r 8 years ,,,,Tier 2 with/without job..Tier 5 , and ofcourse dependent of anyone to get another 2 years legal stay..
    If you don;t follow any of them then better U buy one way ticket to your country, Make sure you do take buy now pay later things ...and MAKE SURE U GET ONE DEGREE IT WILL HELP u to go other country without any english test....
    Hope it helps all to take right decision ...Your future is my concern...

proud 2b pakhe

thank you pakhe dai
    kahelay kahi ta malai UK ko best solicitor jastai lagcha
    niken

Quote Originally Posted by niken83 View Post
    thank you pakhe dai
    kahelay kahi ta malai UK ko best solicitor jastai lagcha
    Of course hotmale bro is better than solicitors. very practical advice , quick reply n come on compLETELY FREEEEEE. Nepali solicitor in ealing broadway charges more fee than home office Fee. disgusting. Anyway hotmale bro is best.

Hotmail Bro

Ani more than 5 years in uk and post graduate from University le chai ke garda huncha? a chai Tier 2 ma jada kehi garo parla ra? waiting for your reply.

smilng moon

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling_moon View Post
    Hotmail Bro

Ani more than 5 years in uk and post graduate from University le chai ke garda huncha? a chai Tier 2 ma jada kehi garo parla ra? waiting for your reply.

smilng moon
    Sathi
    i think it wont be problem to go to tier 2. U can make dependant into tier 4 student or u go to tier 2. But tier 2 should be genuine.
    hotmale bro is on the way to give his best advice. All d best
    Last edited by mynepal; 3rd June 2015 at 17:45.

Smiling poon raja.. DEGREE IS FOR UKBA THTS THE REQUIREMENT FOR HOMEOFFICE TO GET TIER 2 BUT NOT FOR TIER 2 SPONSORS.

I strongly advice you all Don;t go for 2423 soc code and 3545 code.
    Its very difficult to switch in future. specially from resturents/hotel etc. If you get any tier 2 offer , get it and only pay after visa. Once you get it, try usa visitor visa or canada fast track. It will help to put your uk experience due to tier 2 visa.
    incase in future if its suspend at least u got another way to go and settle down.

Remember from 1st april 2016,. your sponsors have to show 35k salary to get the route for settlement.

Nowdays Its very difficult to get tier 2 for those who don;t have any experience. I strongly advice you again.. whether you got experience or not go for chefs position or any kitchen position. It will help you to switch in future if your sponsors licence suspend or revoked.

Tier 2 is cancer for those students who got genuine degree from any UNIVERSITY but no experience.

Because of ANGLIAN RUSKIN ONLINE DEGREE.. MORE THEN 70% international students got tht degree and almot 50% who got tht degree applied for TIER 2.
    OUT OF THEM 30% WERE VICTIM OF FAKE COS/FRAUD, REMAINING 10% WHO GOT DEGREE AROUND DEC DID GET TIER 2 LIKE IN NURSING HOME AND RESTURENTS.
    AND NOWDAYS MOST OF THEM GOT REFUSAL.

There r still genuine company who offer TIER 2 sponsors.. but you know you have to be lucky wanker to get it.

Hope it helps to get solution..

PROUD 2B PAKHE

Thank you hotmale bro. Its pretty much clear now. if I need more information about it than I will defiantly come back with. Thank you again.

smiling_moon