Thread: to all nepali students

to all nepali students

la hai sathi vai haru yes link ma click garera sahamati janau kei huncha ke....
    https://www.change.org/p/rt-hon-davi...udents-workers

Dear pranish,
    I don;t mind to sign but just want to advice, Its better if you request like. Pls kindly give those TIER 4 students and others whose family and house r affected back home due to earthquake .
    It will be nice to request.. I did request the gentleman to rectify some points.... There r many tier 4 students from various part of nepal where nothing happens too,

This is just my advice due to the experience which I have seen when GUJRAT DISASTER HAPPENS.

Good luck
    pakhe

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale View Post
    Dear pranish,
    I don;t mind to sign but just want to advice, Its better if you request like. Pls kindly give those TIER 4 students and others whose family and house r affected back home due to earthquake .
    It will be nice to request.. I did request the gentleman to rectify some points.... There r many tier 4 students from various part of nepal where nothing happens too,

This is just my advice due to the experience which I have seen when GUJRAT DISASTER HAPPENS.

Good luck
    pakhe
    dear thanks for your comment but, i believe that, all the nepalese have been impacted with this disasters either directly (loosing some one, something)or indirectly(physiologically). i am sure it is not necessary that you have to loose something to become victim. i do not know how you analysis it with gujrat disaster. i have clear example to give you one of my cushion is from so called unaffected area ( according to your definition) but during trimmer he jumped from second floor of building and is in critical condition at hospital. but that area none of the buildings were collapsed. what u think about such types of impact??? so, i believe that all Nepalese are the victims of this disaster either directly or indirectly. common yar try to understand,,,,,yesto bela ma kasai le ne ek le arko ko khutta tanee kaam please na garau yedi yes bata faida bhayo bhane nepal lai faida hunee ho (by sending some remittance). mero family ne directly impacted cha yes bata tara mero sochai k bhanda hami le sabai lai sametre lanu parcha. yedi visa paye ma lai matra deye 4 saal ko dine sabai lai sametee half hunee pakkai hoina ke kaso......yesto karya ma saab ekjut huna jaruri cha.....

well my friend......................The reason why I mention .. When gujrat disaster happens.. Many Indian students from gujrat did same things but nothing happen.. Yes from gujrat many people did get visa to come here but those who are here didn;t get any benefit at all.

Thts my point... I did advice tht gentleman in facebook. eVEN u can check in his fb comments..
    we are requesting conservative government to look and find out the best solution for those who r suffering .
    In other words In each country there is something going on.. . I m going to sign it too. But My advice is not to pull someone leg. and I will never do tht in my life....
    I am just telling wht I know and wht some people did face before.

Hope they will do something for us but again My 6th sense say Nothing will happen from here but There will be some help to come from back home in future

proud 2b pakhe

Pls share .. This is another way we can make difference..

NEPAL IS STILL SAFE FOR TOURISTS,Ground Realities of April 25 Earthquake in Nepal Ground Realities of April 25 Earthquake in Nepal
    1. Out of 75 districts of Nepal, only 8 are affected.
    2. Out of 10 National Parks, only 1 is affected.
    3. All the highways and sub-ways are in operation with zero damage
    4. Out of 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, only 2 have around 40% damages
    5. 90% hotels in Kathmandu Valley are safe and in operational conditions. 100% Hotels in popular destinations like Mustang, Pokhara, Chitwan, Lumbini, Bardiya, Ilam, Annapurna Region, Everest Region etc. are safe and in full operation.
    6. Out of 35 popular trekking routes, only 2 are affected
    7. All the International and National airports are in operation with zero damage
    8. Communication (nets, phone calls, ATM's, swipe machines) is working well.
    9. Hospitals and Clinics are safe and in operation.
    No viral diseases or influenza is seen.
    Nepalese, globally known as the most hospitable people, are ready to welcome the Guests. As, culturally, "Guests are God” In Nepal Experience the smiles even in sorrows.
    SHARE PLZZZ!!!

i donot mean you r pulling leg. i was talking in general Nepalese people habit including me,,,i appreciate your views but my concern was, either directly or indirectly our love ones are affected,,,,I do not believe too this government will do something. before making any category,,,,,it is important to think....
    1. din dinai ko jhatka le demag ma k asar gareko hola...jhatka ta nepal bhari aai rakhe ko jasto lagcha...( not only in 8 district)
    2. what about US as well as British forecast,,,,should we have to consider it or not???
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-32708779