Thread: Tier 2 for Tier 4 dependant

Tier 2 for Tier 4 dependant

Hello hotmale bro,
    feri eeuta kura sodchhu hai;
    Tier 4 dependant is working as a senior care in nursing home. She is a registered nurse in Nepal. She has IELTS score 6. He has NVQ 3 in Health and social care from UK. He has 6 Years of work experience.
    Now in this context;
    can she apply from tier 4 dependant to tier 2 as a Band 3 Nurse (Supervised Nurse) in UK? Please ask to your solicitor and give me clinic all clear information bro. Thank you so much for your help always.

Hello
    Hotmale bro where r u?
    Holiday ma ho ki kya ho?
    Fursat ma reply dinu hola hai. Please clear information dinu hola. Thank u

Sorry for late reply bro , yes was on holiday to Cyprus .just back today . He/she can go for senior care assistant but the problem is candidate have to go back home to apply . As long as your sponsor happy to issue COS . Good luck .

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale View Post
    Sorry for late reply bro , yes was on holiday to Cyprus .just back today . He/she can go for senior care assistant but the problem is candidate have to go back home to apply . As long as your sponsor happy to issue COS . Good luck .
    Thank you bro.
    I heard that resident labour market test garyo vane huncha re ni bro. And tier 4 dependant can switch inside UK. No need to leave UK vanne suneko bro. K ho k ho yar.. please clear gardinus na.

Quote Originally Posted by mynepal View Post
    Thank you bro.
    I heard that resident labour market test garyo vane huncha re ni bro. And tier 4 dependant can switch inside UK. No need to leave UK vanne suneko bro. K ho k ho yar.. please clear gardinus na.

yes before used to but now they refuse . DID FOR ONE CANDIDATE IN IT SECTION

REFUSAL WAS TO APPLY FROM BACK HOME