Thread: Help regarding spouse visa to UK.

Help regarding spouse visa to UK.

I am settled in the UK with an indefinate leave to Remain, i am trying to bring my wife to the UK but i currently work in an English owned American Resturant as a chef and they are planning on to pay cash in hand as they are new to the business and dont have PAYE and dont pay NI for the employeer. i had a chat with the owner and stated my case of having to show a financial threshod of 18,600 per year. He suggested me that i could use the transaction of my wage an file and pay for my taxes in April as a self employer and make the application to bring my wife. has anyone gone through the situation. could you please suggest me. Thanks. i am eagerly waiting for feedback and if you'll have a lawyer that you could recommend plz do so. Thanks again.
    Its a legitimate business but they simply dont go through PAYE.

so indirectly he is telling you to apply in april for your wife..no point to become self employer. Just tell him. U ready to pay tax every month . I m sure thy do have their own accountant.. as long as u pay tax money. I believe your owner is happy to get it done..

or there r many company who will take money and show u payslip

u know wht I mean lol

and make sure your wife do pass english test in your back home if he is going to apply as a dependent.

Good luck

Thanks very much brodaa, i have been reading your feedback here on Nepalisamaj on and off time and again and i really commend you for your support. Do you know any good Lawyers where i can discuss my case. i want to go through the lawyer because immigration has been a hot topic in this country and the immigration officials find an excuse just to deny an application. i dont want to go through the hassle of applying it again and again to save my time and money. if you have sth inmind plz let me know.
    Many thanks.