Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 years legal stay

10 years legal stay

Namaste Hotmale Bro,
    What can be the best option to go for after staying in UK for more than 8.5 years? I mean is it ok to go for Tier 4 again for any other options? You know nowadays tier 2 difficult to get. so what would you suggest me bro??
    thanks

Namaskar Mynepal Bro,
    The best and money saving option is to get married yaar and become dependent of student or ILR lol..

Now lets come to the point.
    Tier 4 is another best and safe way if u can get UNI CAS which is very difficult nowdays untill and unless if u wanna do PHD.

Other Option is Tier 2, As u know its difficult to get and its not gonna be free.
    I can try to get you and guarantee you genuine cos depend on your experience and if u want I can try to issue infront of you depend on sponsors and your experience.

but again.. Visa is not guarantee .Before all of them used to get visa but now days specially who r here more then 7/8 years. They r refusing with different reason like for example. Position is not related to experience/degree bla bla But who r here 3/4 years they r getting tier 2 visa. few members here did get as well.

THe problem is sponsors will loose one cos and is not ready to refund any money Which is Gamble for all candidates specially like u who r already here more then 7/8 years.

3rd option is to get cos and they will not give u job . which u know without job deal. This is only for those who r already 9 years so that if its refuse still can appeal and take it to another year.

4th option is Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. As long as you don;t have Toeic history . Its worth to gamble .Personally I did for few nepalese candidates who r already here like you 8/9 years. This one is good if incase still can appeal and can extend to one year.

I didn;t expect them to get visa but they got it 3 years entrepreneur visa.So far Only pakistani candidate had refusal .He didn;t mention me about Toeic . he did toeic but he didn;t submit to extend visa.

Once u attend TOEIC WHETHER U USED IT OR NOT , U WILL GET REFUSAL... RECENTLY ONE CASE HAD ILR IN 2014 NOW APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP.. GOT REFUSAL LETTER ON BASIS OF TOEIC

last option is FLR WHICH IS RUBBISH NOW DAYS. U WILL GET RESULT QUICK AND ONCE U APPLY FOR JR . U KNOW IT WILL REFUSE. ONCE ITS REFUSE . It will break your 10 years legal status.

If u r on tier 2 chefs cos code and want to switch .. I can try that one with job but you must have chefs experience.. like Tandoori/indian chefs...................Pls not onion cutter experience lol

Last option is the best and sad... Get one way ticket to our beautiful country nepal... bhako jati paisa kumtai... kura bujheko holani lol

Aba tyati ho yaar

aru ta k bhannu,

aru jasle j bhanera guff diyeni .. These r the fact and real steps for those who r in your situation.

Hope its clear and help u to take right decision.

Proud 2b pakhe
    Last edited by england_hotmale; 27th July 2016 at 17:43.

thank you so much bro. I am already married. Can I marry again lol??? ans other thing is; I am doing second master degree. And don't know if I can pass all modules. If I pass also, I don't want to go for tier 4 because I am tired of giving them interviews. Also I do not have tandoori experience and tier 2 visa can be dangerous for me as it can be curtialed at any time.

I think the best way is Entrepreneur visa. Can you please tell me what are the requirements to apply fir it??
    I am always grateful to you because you are the only one who helps us here. Others so called solicitors who meant to help here, are useless.
    thanks again, waiting for your kind reply

Bro , u already been here more then 8 years , you should know better then me lol and u r already dead(married). There is 3 different ways to apply tier 1. Again depend which one is suitable for you According to your 8 years history . Look around and consult around . Fishing around . If you don't find any way . Remember me as a last hope/option . I can only help you to find the the route ,rest it's up to u to choose and drive that route . Others solicitors were here to advertise their name and company . We Nepalese always love name and frame people to greet . I believe without name and frame we can help our Nepalese people around the world . I don't know when I joined this page but love the name Nepalisamajuk . That's what drive me to open this sites whenever I am free . Many users were here before criticising me and my post/comments . I took it as a motivation and here comes 2016 July . I m still here with same. Pakhe way . In this country there is more corruption then our back home but we have to find the right channel to get it done. Hope it helps .... Sorry if there is any mistakes ... Just wrote while in traffic jaam 😀 Proud 2b Pakhe

thanks bro.I am married (dead). thats funny lol.

by the way, u forgot to tell me the three different ways to apply for Entrepreneur visa so that i can be well prepared from now. If you don't mind, i would be very happy if you message me your mobile number. Thank you Pakhe bro

Bro, Google Tier 1 list in ukba site. . You can ask me here so that it will benefit others to share information.

Make sure u start making bank statement minimum 935 each transaction for at least 3 months.

Dear Hotmale bro,
    it says;
    You must have access to at least 50,000 investment funds to apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa.
    Your funds must be:
    • held in one or more regulated financial institutions
    • free to spend (‘disposable’) on business in the UK
    what does that regulated financial instituition mean???
    Is it bank??

Also, UKVI site says;

Access to 50,000 investment funds

You can apply if you have access to 50,000 in investment funds from one or more of the following:
    • a UK entrepreneurial seed funding competition endorsed by UK Trade and Investment (UKTI)
    • a UK government department making funds available for the purpose of setting up or expanding a UK business
    • a venture capital firm registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
    Seriously bro, i did not understand what is FCA?? seed funding??

Can you please make me clear?
    Thanks and of course i will keep that 1000 for three months. thanks for advice

Where about you locate ?

Dear England_hotmale please check your message I need your help. Thanks.

Morning , I checked it . Your only option is tier 1 . Nobody is going to issue you tier 2 cos because nobody will pay 32k salary in that cos position . The best option is not to waste time and money . Another is to take gamble on tier1 . As u mention you don't have time left too . So hope it helps you to take right decision quick. And Sorry other guys who sent message to me to call you . I will try to call you this evening but it's better u guys share here