Thread: One Satya Ghatna !!!!!!!

One Satya Ghatna !!!!!!!

Ek jana nepali (British passport holder) Nepal janu bhayecha holiday manauna.

Sarai Batho daju le afno ILR bhako nepali passport ni liyera janu bhako raicha.

Farkida afno Bhai, face similar raicha. Afno bhai lai ILR passport ma nepal bata udaunu bhako raicha.

Afu Rato passport ma bihana arrived hunu bhako raicha.

Beluka same airport(Heathrow) ma bhai ako raichA Ilr(nepal passport ma)

Same day, One person identity scan hudaina arrival ma.

Bhai samatiyecha.... Bhai pani BEWAKUF..... .. kina choreko aru ko identity bhanda.. Darayera... choreko hoina dai le bhaneko bhandiyecha

Same time ma daju/bhai deported. both ILR and rato cancel.

Yo ghatna..... Mero euta Dost tyahi heathrow ma arrival ko desk ma kaam garne hunale..... Usle malai ......... I have never seen nepalese case doing cheating like that bhanera bhanyo.

Yasto batho hunu bhaneko ullu hunu ho.....

Use garnai thiyo bhane.. Europe bata gareko bhaye hunthiyo..... aru din gareko bhaye hunthiyo..

Manche dherai batho bhaye bhane .... bhaneko yahi ho..

Just sharing ..... Manche ko naam nabhanu..

Proud 2b pakhe

yo ghatna hawa jasto lagyo, how can british goverment deport british citizen to nepal if some of his citizen has done crime..as he already give up nepali citizenship and become nepali citizen...do you think nepali authorities will accept his entry....if he have done crime he must have gone to jail in Britain not deported nepal bro ke kaso....

Well my friend , we shouldn't forget that there is law to cancel citizenship. That Nepalese guy was deported and got rights to appeal from outside uk . Raja lai hawa lage maile k haru . This is real Ghatna . If he or she do anything which is threat to country or fraud. Let me tell you there was another case around 2014 Northolt building (forgot building name) one British solicitor(origin Indian) did business visa case for almost 400 applicants with dodgy documents . His citizenship was revoked and deported back to India Gujarat.

and that law is there is provision to cancel citizenship only if someone obtain citizenship giving false information. and do you have any source about that....

Yes I do have source about that but I don;t have to share that with you.
    I think your thoughts r in trial version right now,

Let me give u another recent case.
    One Nepalese/4 indian/3 pakistani, one bangali got ILR before 2/3 years and applied for British passport.

Its been refused and 4 of them ILR HAD BEEN cancel but got chance to appeal from inside uk.

Just because of English test*(Toeic virus)

There r many case where citizenship has been revoked in different reason.

I just share to aware all. Don;t play with the system Let system play your case.

Regards
    pakhe

Thanks
    for sharing such stories hotmale bro. we trust you.

hotmale daju ko information lai joke ko rup ma nalim hai daju bhai haru
    niken

It is true, citizenship obtain by naturalisation can be revoked