We are looking for a live in Au-Pair /Housekeeper to help with household chores and looking after two toddlers. I work from home on Mondays, boys are at the nursery Tuesdays and Wednesdays, I usually look after toddlers Friday, Saturday ,Sunday. Time or days you are not looking after babies you are expected to help with house work and keep the house tidy and organized.

We live in a beautiful house near South Croydon with two beautiful boys (twin- nearly 2 years old). We are a very caring, kind family and looking for someone who is hardworking, patient, honest and may speak Nepali, Hindi or Tibetan language but not essential. I can speak Nepali, Hindi, Tibetan along with English so looking for someone who can speak any of the above language.

I work from home on Mondays, boys are at the nursery full day Tuesdays and Wednesdays, I usually look after the toddlers Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Days you are not looking after babies you are expected to help with house work. It is essential the right candidate must like cleaning house and also children.

The right candidate will get two days off a week on a weekday and need to work 5 days a week.

What you will receive:

• Free accommodation including bills in the safe and pleasant area near South Croydon in a beautiful house.
  • Your own bedroom with wardrobe, TV and free WIFI.
  • Free food (you can eat with us or cook whatever you want for yourself as we are very easy going family).
  • Holiday needs to be aligned with our holiday - 2 weeks full paid holiday.
  • Two full days off a week.
  • Pay of 120-150 per week depending on experience.

Please only apply if you are

• Like helping with domestic work such as cleaning ,laundry, dishes, vacumming ,etc
  • Slightly OCD about cleanliness- naturally tidy
  • Harworking
  • Patient and humble
  • Flexible
  • A non-smoker
  • Energy to get a lot of things done in a short space of time.
  • In excellent health
  • Physically fit to go to the park and activities with the toddlers.
  • Previous childcare experience looking after toddlers would be beneficial
  • Looking for a long term role
  • Reference would be useful along with CRB check

Main roles for the au pair/housekeeper would include:

• Clean the house and keep it tidy and organized
  • Laundry and organise the clothes in cupboard neatly
  • Washing up the dishes, drying and putting in cupboard neatly
  • Removing the bins daily and washing the bin
  • Changing bedsheet and cover
  • Cleaning the fridge and cupboard and organizing it
  • Occasional ironing
  • If we are entertaining, we need help in the kitchen with cleaning, washing utensils
  • Cooking for toddlers if we are working or busy.
  • Babysitting twice a week if required, when we go out usually Friday or a Saturday night to entertain. They usually sleep from 7pm and wake up only morning so no need to do much but just rest in your room.
  • Feed healthy meals to toddlers, play with them, help with fun activities, change nappy, help with bath sometimes, take them in the buggy for walks

If interested

• Please call or text me at 07921263266
  • You should be available for a face-to-face or Skype interview
  • We are prepared to wait for the right candidate.