Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question: Bringing wife to UK under Tier 2 General VISA

Question: Bringing wife to UK under Tier 2 General VISA

Hi,
    I have been recently just granted Tier 2 General VISA extension
    Now I am planning to bring my wife here in UK.

1. Can I apply from here for my wife?
    2. What documents are required from her side?
    3. Do i need to sent photographs and chat logs and all that? (I was told it is only required If I was under ILR). Can someone confirm please?
    4. Is this correct that (regarding maintenace)If I get a letter from my employer(A rated) stating that they will cover my wife's mainatenace for a month if she needs, I do not need to provide my bank statement nad payslips?
    5. Is TB test required?
    6. Do I need Tennancy Agreement and No Objection letter from Land lord?

Kind Regards
    Kumar

Only passport from her side. (It can be Mrs or Miss no problem)
    And from your side.
    MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE(get from local wada/nagarpalika)
    your uk visa(biometric card)
    Your bank statement from uk minimum 3 months to 6 months(wages should come in your account )
    Your employer letter confirm that you are full time and most show payslips according to your COS.
    tenancy agreement. (You can get from your landlord or even can certify from local estate agents)
    yes TB test its from nepal.

If possible show joint account of nepal too . It will be the advantage.

Hope it helps.

U don;t have to show them photographs chat or even advice from here lol.

Hope it helps

Tips(Tell her to do some Beautician training specially Threading/waxing/manicurepedicure khoi k k care ho lol etc.. It will help her to job quick .

Good luck

Proud 2b pakhe

Thanks england_hotmale jee...
    but u didn't answered my Q.4.
    If I get letter from my company, do I still need to show my bank statement? Actually mero bank ma salary is not coming in regular basis. kahilay kati kahilay kati rakhxhan...

Also Tennancy Agreement chianay ho ra? I am in tier 2. malai solicitor lay bhaneko ILR ma bhako bhaye chahinthyo ray.

So she needs to send me her passport and TB test report? is that correct?

Kind regards
    Kumar

Your question 4 is valid when someone apply tier 2 from inside uk with dependent . Yes as long as Arated company maintenance is covered . Your quests is about to bring depdent from outside uk. Tenancy agreement is required . And it will benefit your dependent application if u show the bank statement where your wages come every month. Don't give any excuse to refuse visa . That's my advice . Rest you got solicitor so do follow wht he advice. Good luck

Thnaks again england_hotmale......

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale View Post
    Only passport from her side. (It can be Mrs or Miss no problem)
    And from your side.
    MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE(get from local wada/nagarpalika)
    your uk visa(biometric card)
    Your bank statement from uk minimum 3 months to 6 months(wages should come in your account )
    Your employer letter confirm that you are full time and most show payslips according to your COS.
    tenancy agreement. (You can get from your landlord or even can certify from local estate agents)
    yes TB test its from nepal.

If possible show joint account of nepal too . It will be the advantage.

Hope it helps.

U don;t have to show them photographs chat or even advice from here lol.

Hope it helps

Tips(Tell her to do some Beautician training specially Threading/waxing/manicurepedicure khoi k k care ho lol etc.. It will help her to job quick .

Good luck

Proud 2b pakhe

I need one favour..
    Can you provide me Tennancy Agreement sample. Like how it should be..

Kind regards
    kumar

Actually I live with my uncle and aunt. They do not own that place. But the flat is on their names and they just transfer money monthly into landlord account. How do i deal in such situation?
    Ani chat log/screenshot is required ray ta....

Kind regards
    kumar

Kumar sir, U can get tenancy agreement paper in Whsmith or even tell your uncle to put name in the contract .
    Looks like u don;t trust your solicitor bro.
    If u don;t trust then better not to waste money to solicitor lol

As u mention before, u got solicitor. so far I know and seen recent case. specially to bring own country dependent. U don;t have to show screen shot or chat history.

Just go through online application. u will get all the information wht u required to apply.

Hello again,
    Ahilay ta marriage/relationship genuine ho ki haina bhanera proof khojxha ray ta..U haven't heard of those news?
    In one of the website it says:
    It is a requirement of the Immigration Rules that your relationship is “genuine and subsisting”.

In other forum, I can see that people are sending their chat logs/photographs and all those things along with the application
    They even said that their VISA got rejected because of lack of evidence that the marriage/relationship is genuine.

Also I do not see where it says that tenancy agreement is mandatory...

That is why I am in deep confusion....Khoi k ho k

By the way, what makes you so sure that chat logs/photos are not required? And tenancy agreement is mandatory.

Thanks
    Kumar

I m not here to argue with you. I don;t follow forum. I create forum lol.

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Nepal/

I am sharing wht I know for nepal as a dependent to apply.
    Yes, if any british citizens marry anyone or even any other country.They need proof to have all those documents so that it will prove that its genuine relationship.

So far your case, and for your kind information its not a big deal and don;t get confuse.

You already got your solicitor. Better follow his advice rather then wasting time in forum.

U don;t have to be confuse. Just follow the application form .

Thts all I can say. Its upto u to follow your solicitor or become confuse with different forum advice.

You are not ILR OR BRITISH YET. KEEP CALM AND FOLLOW APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT.

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Nepal/pdf...-checklist.pdf
    Last edited by england_hotmale; 15th April 2017 at 21:17.