Thread: Loom weaver needed for a live demo at architect event - paid job!

Loom weaver needed for a live demo at architect event - paid job!

Hi all,

I work for a young business dealing fine hand-knotted Nepalese rugs (our factory is based in Kathmandu). We are exhibiting an event on Tuesday 19th September, in Brixton, London.

As part of our exhibit, we wanted to demonstrate how our rugs are woven on a traditional loom, and we're looking for somebody who knows how to use one to demonstrate live at the event with us. The job will be paid at 50, and will be required for no longer than a couple of hours. We are providing all equipment!

Please do get in touch with me if you are interested in the job so that I can provide more information.

Thank you!

Loom weaver needed for a live demo at architect event

Hi all,

I work for a young business dealing fine hand-knotted Nepalese rugs (our factory is based in Kathmandu). We are exhibiting an event on Tuesday 19th September, in Brixton, London.

As part of our exhibit, we wanted to demonstrate how our rugs are woven on a traditional loom, and we're looking for somebody who knows how to use one to demonstrate live at the event with us. The job will be paid at 50, and will be required for no longer than a couple of hours. We are providing all equipment!

Please do get in touch with me if you are interested in the job so that I can provide more information. Please note: even knowledge of using a loom at a basic level is acceptable.

Thank you!