Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tier 2 extension help

Tier 2 extension help

Hello Everyone in forum

I need some advise in extending t2 visa. Is here anyone who has recently extended their t2 visa or someone with solid knowledge in appropriate salary? Please could you kindly advise me the minimum salary an employer could offer for an extension?

I understand it should be at least 30k on the basis of Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings 2016 which is for 39 hours.

On this basis can an employer offer a salary of 30k in pro rata basis for 30 hours of work since 30 hr is the minimum hours of contract required p/w. from :
    https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/606182/Tier_2_Policy_Guidance_04_17.pdf (page 28, 105)

If it for 30hrs in 30k (pro-rata of 39hrs)the annual salary will work about 23k .

Any valuable suggestion is appreciated.
    niken

Don;t think too much.

Its simple .
    Tier 4 to tier 2 always use First entrant cos code and salary which will be 25k now

Tier 2 to tier extension always use Experience cos code and salary which will depend on different cos different salary but all of them r higher then first entrant salary.

Nowdays its very difficult to get Ilr and even extension specially if u are in 3545 cos code or even 1161 cos code.

Best way to go for Phd if it helps to reach 1- years route ilr rather then extending on those code specially from Resturents/retail company .
    Other way is to become dependent of any fresh tier 4. It will save your time money and chances will be more to have ILR rather then lingering around Tier 2 with those cos code.

If u really wanna go for ILR VIA 5 years Tier 2. Make sure you do maitain 35k and it will again create another problem if its not been properly maintain your payslip and reason to increase salary .They r refusing on that basis too.

Hope it helps

Regards
    Pakhe
    Last edited by england_hotmale; 22nd October 2017 at 18:27.

thank you for your response hotmale daju

code is 2421.
    The experienced salary in there is 29k on 39 hrs basis . The boss is only ready to give minimum pay rise. so just checking if the extension can be done with min salary for 30 hours required which is

29000/52/39*30*52=22307?
    niken

Just follow wht ukba site say

2421 Chartered andcertifiedaccountantsExample job tasks• plans and oversees implementation ofaccountancy system and policies;• prepares financial documents and reportsfor management, shareholders, statutory orother bodies;• audits accounts and book-keepingrecords;• prepares tax returns, advises on taxproblems and contests disputed claimbefore tax official;• conducts financial investigationsconcerning insolvency, fraud, possiblemergers, etc.;• evaluates financial information formanagement purposes;• liaises with management and otherprofessionals to compile budgets and othercosts;• prepares periodic accounts, budgetaryreviews and financial forecasts;• conducts investigations and advisesmanagement on financial• aspects of productivity, stock holding,sales, new products, etc.Related job titles:• Accountant (qualified)• Auditor (qualified)• Chartered accountant• Company accountant• Cost accountant (qualified)• Financial controller (qualified)RQF 6128• Management accountant (qualified)Salary rates:New entrant: 21,000Experienced worker: 29,000[Source: Annual Survey of Hours andEarnings 2016]

2017 updates
    https://www.gov.im/media/1357664/sta...d2017-0183.pdf

Hope it helps

pakhe

This link does not quiet hotmale daju, thanks tho.

The real issue here is to get an extension with min salary.
    niken

Your employer must follow ukba cos code experience salary . There is no minimum or maximum. Best way is to tell the employer to pay according to ukba cos code practice . Access amount you will pay from your pocket back to employer . This is the way I do for chefs specially when they r entitle for Ilr with 35k . Hope it does make sense for you now . Another way there r few good company who r taking Acca qualified tier 2 candidates as well . If your company hesitate to meet your standard which is to qualify for Ilr then look for other company ASAP . I will give you fee names where few got Ilr via tier 2

If you pro rate the experienced salary to 30 hours it will always result less annual salary due to the fact that the salary mentioned in COS code practise are based in 39 hours. This is the answer I was trying to achieve. Anyways checked with the solicitor and they have confirmed 30 hours is the min hours required as mentioned in T2 guidelines. After the end of 2 years he will apply for ILR on long residency basis i.e. 10 years route.
    Thank you for your help.
    niken

If u got the answer then what’s the point of posting here . If u already spoke with solicitor then what’s the point to post here . It’s common sense to use 30/39 hrs(full time ) even can include over time to maintain 35k . Anyway. Only I can say good luck after 2 years to you or he /she .

tetikai nasankinu na ho hotmale daju. He asked with the soli after I have posted this query.
    From what I have learned from the salary guidelines, its not okay to work any hours to reach 35k threshold. The rate of salary has to meet as mentioned. Working 60 hours might earn 35k but the per hour rate must be equivalent to 29k in 39 hours which is around 15 p/h.

Thank you for your concern.
    niken

La la dajubhai ni yasari jhagada garera hunchha?? sasyano kurama lai ta ignore po garnu parchha ta dubai jana le!!
    Maile ta ke bhanne...lau dubai jana 'right' ho...LoL!!