Thread: A request for help - Sunny a 7-year-old boy, born in the UK to Nepalese parents

Administrator

A request for help - Sunny a 7-year-old boy, born in the UK to Nepalese parents

My name is Joana Fernandes and I work at Trent Chambers, Nottingham. I am writing to you because we are currently handling a very special cause of a Nepalese little boy, and I can see that Nepali Samaj UK has a great reputation for working with Nepalese special causes too, therefore we would like to ask for your support in raising awareness for this cause.

Sunny is a 7-year-old boy, born in the UK to Nepalese parents, when the mother was studying in the UK. He has two other siblings. Sunny is an incredible little boy that was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder as well as he is a non-verbal. The family have been fighting an immigration battle to remain in the UK because Sunny is able to obtain support for his autism, education and social tools such as Makaton, which has been extremely beneficial for Sunny.

Unfortunately, on the 24th November, his mother passed away, leaving the father with three children fighting this battle on his own. Currently, our mission is to obtain Sunny and his family with the right to live in the UK and we wish to raise money to pay for all legal expenses and other expenses that this mission involves. It would be extremely sad if Sunny and his family were ordered to be deported to Nepal as recent research affirms that the education in Nepal is limited, especially for children with autism disorders and non-verbal. Sunny needs to remain in the UK to receive the support he needs and to have a happy and healthy life.

Please visit our petition page: https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/au...boy-with-hope/

We would appreciate very much if you could raise awareness of this case, and if possible, contribute directly through the Crown Justice Website. We are extremely committed to win this cause and provide Sunny with a better life here in the UK. Any support we receive is extremely valuable for Sunny.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate in contacting us by replying to this email or calling us on 0115 9419596.

Kind Regards,
    Joana Fernandes

Trent Chambers
    9 Regent Street
    Nottingham
    NG1 5BS
    DX: 10016 Nottingham

Tel: 0115 9419596
    Fax: 0115 9507173

web: www.trentchambers.co.uk
    email: clerks@trentchambers.co.uk

Morning,
    Its really sad to hear that.
    I would like to contribute 50 and hope he will get justice.
    I just share in another page as well. Just did pay with your link 50.
    I would like to request you to put FULL NAME(SURNAME).
    There are still Many Nepalese in uk who looks Surname first before contributing any penny.

Hope we all Nepalese help little kid to get justice.

Once again thank you for your help.

Regards
    Pakhe

"There are still Many Nepalese in uk who looks Surname first before contributing any penny."

Sad and low.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam