Thread: Volunteering in Nepal

Volunteering in Nepal

Hello,In April I will be leading a group of 12 other volunteers (6 British, 6 Nepali) for 3 months in Makwanpur, Nepal. I will be volunteering with a charity called Raleigh International who work in collaboration with a government organisation called International Citizen Service.I'm reaching out for a few reasons. Firstly for any advice or resources you could suggest in terms of cultural awareness and respect that foreigners should be aware of would be greatly appreciated. Secondly, I am fundraising for this endeavour. One of my fundraising ideas is to hold a film night at my work office with drink and food to buy. Do you know of any Nepali restaurants or food outlets in London I could contact who may be interested in donating some food and drink?Thanks very much in advance for any advice you can offer.James

NamastePlease let us know your area and possibly we can provide you the list of Nepalese restaurant so that you can approach them.Good Luck
    niken

Namaste,Thanks for the reply. I live in shoreditch and work near Regent's Park.Thanks very much for any help!