Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice

Advice

Hello Hotmale broIf a student is about to complete 10 years stay legally in UK, 1. what are the documents needed to apply for ilr? 2. When can he apply for ilr? 3. which is the application form, can you please post the link?4. what is the fee? 5. Do we have to show money in bank? if yes, how much?6. Can dependants apply together if they have not lived for 10 years in UK?7. Can we apply together taking 1 day service?Please help me with these questions.

i had applied my ilr as 10 year route few month before and get it according to my experiance, you need to ; 1 fill SET (lr) application form (https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...10-17.pdf)pass life in uk testhad english test or degree from uk2 passport size photographsyour passports with entry clearance visa and copy of previous visas or BRPyou can apply 28 days before qualifying period (28 days before you complete 10 year)fee is £2297 for postal application and additional £ 590 for same day service.you and your depandent can’t apply together first you need to get ilr and then you can apply further leave to remain for your dependent until he/she complete 10 year.i don’t think you have to show any bank statement as i don’t show. is n’t it hotmale bro,,,

Pls kindly follow pranish comment. There is some fee changes after 11th january 2018. Pls kindly check when u fill the form. U can;t appl together. If your history is clear. Go for premium one day service. Once u got it and then can apply your dependent as a dependent .Good luckHope it helpsPakhe

Thank you pranish and hotmale bro

could anyone recommend an experienced solicitor for 10years route please. Our own R Thapa ji seems confused.
    niken

Thank you pranish and hotmale broSo if i get ilr visa, how long will dependant visa be?

i don’t use any solicitor and i don’t recommend any of them. they all will try to scare you and charge more money. i went for same day service, its quite simple you don’t need to scare..if you have any confusion you can do self research at ukvi website as well as ask for help from experiance people like hotmale bro for free, like i did .....dependent visa will be 30 month validity...

r

i donít use any solicitor and i donít recommend any of them. they all will try to scare you and charge more money. i went for same day service, its quite simple you donít need to scare..if you have any confusion you can do self research at ukvi website as well as ask for help from experiance people like hotmale bro for free, like i did .....dependent visa will be 30 month validity...

Bro , if your history is clear then no need to apply through solicitor . No point to waste money . Prepare for your recent visa status interview preparation . For example if u r on tier 4 right now they will ask you about your current course uni and even your work which is already connected with your NI to home office. . If you are on tier 1 right now and applying via 10 years route . They will ask you about your current business details . This is what I recently got from those who got Ilr via one day premium service .lfrom last 2 months ...... of your case is not straight forward like pending case then they will hold your application even if u go for premium service . Good luck Pakhe.

hotmale bro and prabesh bro, thanks for your reply.I am in tier 4. My history is almost clear. My concern is; do i have to ask for SAR for me and my dependants or i can apply without SAR. And which english test is needed for my dependant? And why she will get only 30 months visa, why not ilr? Please reply me.thanks