Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice

“if your history is clear you don’t need to SAR, as i don’t do as well when i apply mine..before your wife get ilr she must reside in this country for 10 years. so until she complete 10 year she will be granted dependent visa which is 30 months..hoina ta hotmail bro.”..

Yes sir.Please follow pranish advice. DON;T THINK TOO MUCH BRO.Only those who r on tier 2 can apply Ilr with dependent after 5 years with 35k salary NOT THOSE WHO APPLY ILR WITH 10 YEARS ROUTE.Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by pranish061 View Post
    i had applied my ilr as 10 year route few month before and get it according to my experiance, you need to ; 1 fill SET (lr) application form (https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...10-17.pdf)pass life in uk testhad english test or degree from uk2 passport size photographsyour passports with entry clearance visa and copy of previous visas or BRPyou can apply 28 days before qualifying period (28 days before you complete 10 year)fee is £2297 for postal application and additional £ 590 for same day service.you and your depandent canít apply together first you need to get ilr and then you can apply further leave to remain for your dependent until he/she complete 10 year.i donít think you have to show any bank statement as i donít show. is nít it hotmale bro,,,
    Hi pranish061You said you applied for ILR few months ago right? What about the absents from UK. Is there a limit on absent from UK under 10 year route?Kind RegardsPrakash

Continuous residence’ rule, where it would be broken where you have:been absent from the UK for a period of more than 6 months at any one time (180 days)spent a total of 18 months outside the UK throughout the whole 10 years period (540 days)left the UK before 24 November 2016 with no valid leave to remain on their departure from the UK, and failed to apply for entry clearance within 28 days of their previous leave expiring (even if they returned to the UK within 6 months