Thread: Tier 4 maintenance

Tier 4 maintenance

Hi,Just a quick question.I am thinking of doing Masters.Currently on a Tier 2 General VISA. My wife with me as dependant.For maintenance, Can I also include my wife's bank balance?Or does it have to be solely my account?Kind RegardsPrakash

First make sure you will get CAS FROM UNI OR NOT. If you get it then uni will provide you all details. Only your account is ok for maintenance or if you have joint account with wife then ok too. Again depend on which uni ? Is it inside greater london or outside. U know inside london is more then outside.

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale View Post
    First make sure you will get CAS FROM UNI OR NOT. If you get it then uni will provide you all details. Only your account is ok for maintenance or if you have joint account with wife then ok too. Again depend on which uni ? Is it inside greater london or outside. U know inside london is more then outside.
    @england_hotmale Yes I will make sure about CAS. Uni is inside greater london.Arko euta question.Mero bank account ma ekai choti 4000-5000 aayeko xha bhanay, do home office ask 'eti dherai kasarai aayo bhanera'?Kind RegardsPrakash

You are not applying mortgage yaar and Greedy Home office love to see that type of bank statement. They don;t care about it. Hope it helps but again Please make sure u get CAS FROM UNI. There r many uni who promise you to issue CAS but in last mins they will tell you to leave the country and apply from back home (specially to those who already spent 5 years here in uk and r on tier 2 want to switch back to tier 4)

You are not applying mortgage yaar and Greedy Home office love to see that type of bank statement. They don;t care about it. Hope it helps but again Please make sure u get CAS FROM UNI. There r many uni who promise you to issue CAS but in last mins they will tell you to leave the country and apply from back home (specially to those who already spent 5 years here in uk and r on tier 2 want to switch back to tier 4)
    Thanks england_homale bro.I will certainly make sure abut CAS.Kind RegardsPrakash

Hi again,I am preparing Personal Statement.I cannot include that I am currently working now. Can I?Kind RegardsPrakash

If you are working with NI. It does not make any difference whether u mention or not. They will find out. They will automatically find out now a days. By law you can work part time as a tier 4 and full time during holiday. In your case, as long as you are working in your same tier 2 sponsors company. That;s fine.Hope it helpsRegardsPakhe

If you are working with NI. It does not make any difference whether u mention or not. They will find out. They will automatically find out now a days. By law you can work part time as a tier 4 and full time during holiday. In your case, as long as you are working in your same tier 2 sponsors company. That;s fine.Hope it helpsRegardsPakhe
    Thanks again bro...arko sano question..I was trying to fill up the application form.On the reference section, it says no relative/families/friends.Is it ok if, ex-employee ko reference? He used to work with us. But not anymore. He was a Head of Product.Thanks and Kind Regards