Thread: Joining Master again after 8 years

Joining Master again after 8 years

Hi,I came here(UK) as a Tier 4 student in 2009 for my Masters degree (com****ng)Now I am planing to apply for Masters again. Currently, I am in a Tier 2.My questions:* Do you think I will get an offer letter given the fact that I have already completed my Masters in 2010?* Do you know people who have completed masters degree twice recently?Kind RegardsPrakash

It’s million dollar question . Why oh want to join tier 4 again from tier 2? It will not give you safe route in future to settle down . Hardly any uni issue you cos. Even if they issue they might tell you to apply from back home . Only PhD possibility if you give them good proposal but again it’s not guarantee . Best to stay on tier 2 until it’s valid . If you are still in tier 2 with valid sponsor please apply USA visitor visa too . It will help u in future . Hope my comment will open your eyes to decide or if u really want to do double MBA then get married and become dependent of any tier 4 and then do it . It will not break your 10 years legal stay route . Otherwise it’s tough for those who has been here only 8 years

Itís million dollar question . Why oh want to join tier 4 again from tier 2? It will not give you safe route in future to settle down . Hardly any uni issue you cos. Even if they issue they might tell you to apply from back home . Only PhD possibility if you give them good proposal but again itís not guarantee . Best to stay on tier 2 until itís valid . If you are still in tier 2 with valid sponsor please apply USA visitor visa too . It will help u in future . Hope my comment will open your eyes to decide or if u really want to do double MBA then get married and become dependent of any tier 4 and then do it . It will not break your 10 years legal stay route . Otherwise itís tough for those who has been here only 8 years

paragraph banayera comment garna mildaina. ekchoti click gareko 2 choti huncha.. ma budho bhako hoki yo page lol