Thread: sending parcel

sending parcel

Hello, Anyone has tried sending any parcel to Kathmandu from UK mainland? I would like to send some supplements to my parents. Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

My parent and brother send me parcel all the time from UK and I always get call from DHL or some other import export service in Nepal to receive it. However, my package is always pack by Royalmail order UK. Maybe that is what you need. I don't know.

Thanks Kunlung!

Can I also ask how does a parcel get delivered in Nepal. I dont think my parents have a house number or block number (unlike here in the UK) . I just know the street name. Wouldn't it be difficult for the postman to locate the house?

They have an option to collect from the local office or the delivery guy will go to the nearest landmark of your house i.e. chowk/main road and call the recipient to arrange pick up or deliver.
    niken

Quote Originally Posted by ascender89 View Post
    Can I also ask how does a parcel get delivered in Nepal. I dont think my parents have a house number or block number (unlike here in the UK) . I just know the street name. Wouldn't it be difficult for the postman to locate the house?
    You just need to provide recipient phone number, that is all. I get phone call from DHL local office and I go and get my parcel. Hope this help

This is what I use whether to send Nepal from uk or From Nepal to uk. Hope it helps. https://www.skynetworldwide.com/