• Namaste
  • I hope you can help.
  • Iím looking to pay someone to work on some translations, from Nepalese to English. We are currently producing a Channel 4 documentary we filmed in Nepal, and some of the video has our local team members speaking in Nepalese, so we would like to be able to subtitle these on screen.
  • To do the subtitles, we are looking for someone who is a native Nepalese speaker and fluent in English. The job involves watching the video footage as we filmed it, listen to the Nepalese speaker, and then type out the translation of what they are saying in English, into a special editing software we have (I can teach this person the software Ė itís very straight fwd, no problem)
  • The job would suit a fast and accurate typist with excellent computer skills. Perhaps thereís someone in your community who is studying media production and would also like the experience of working in a production company? We are based in Holloway Islington, London.
  • I would guess itís 4 days work in total Ė we will know more once this person starts and watches the footage and see how much time it will take.
  • Iíve love to get it done over the coming 2 weeks, so we can be flexible with the days the person is working.
  • Iíd be very grateful if you could spread the word and see if any Nepalese friends in London would be interested in this job?
  • My contact details are below. Any applicants are welcome to email me.
  • Many thanks for your help
  • Larissa
  • Larissa Hickey
  • Line Producer
  • +447894802702
  • larissa@parableworks.com
  • http://parableworks.com/