Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a 2 situation. Which one to choose? Confused

I have a 2 situation. Which one to choose? Confused

Hi,I have a situation here.I have a CAS and the course is due to start in January 2019and also I have a curtailment letter and the last date to remain here is 7 January 2018.I came here as a student(Msc) in SEP 2009 so I will be eligible for ILR in SEP 2019 (10 years route).I have dependant as well.Situation 1I am doing masters again MBA. 2009 ma already did MSc. SO tier 4 visa paunay chance dherai kaam xha.If my Tier 4 visa gets rejected, will I be able to make application for set(LR)?Situation 2Go with Solicitor ko advice.Tier 4 apply nagara ray. Baru set(LR) (sth like that) khai k ho apply gardinxhu ray.ani appeal gardai basnay ray till my time for ILR is due.Any suggestions?Kind regardsprakash

and I am in a tier 2 and have a dependant

Bro, I strongly advice you to go with Tier 4. The reason why because even if you get rejected you will buy time and your fee will get refund as well. Once Normally it will cover your another 3/4 months time with Tier 4 Application. Right now Don;t go for SET(LR) you still have almost 9 months to qualify for 10 years route. If you go for SET(LR) AND if you get rejected then your 10 years will get cancel and sometime NO RIGHTS TO APPEAL AS WELL. DON;T TAKE RISK. Its always safe to apply any fresh application to buy time rather than taking rish with early SET(LR)Hope it helps.

Hi again..My course starts in Jan 2019. and i have to apply for premium service(same day visa). So i don't think i can buy some time here.and what is the option do i have if my tier 4 gets rejected?thanks

thanks for your suggestion.But my course starts in Jan 2019. How can i buy time here? i have to go for premium service and get visa before JAN right?and what is the option do i have if my tier 4 gets rejected?

Why you have to go for one day service ?

Because my course starts in Jan

Check your Uni Cas LETTER. WHEN IS THE LAST DATE TO JOIN UNI . If its short then go for premium but if not then post it. Other last option Tier 1 to buy time

Thanks bro.What about going for flr fp?

Fp is last option bro