Thread: Looking for native speaker to help translate documentary

Looking for native speaker to help translate documentary

Hello everyone, my name is Alex, Im a documentary photographer and filmmaker.Ive just come back from a 2 month trip in Nepal, where I filmed a documentary for NGO Umbrella Foundation and their work rescuing children from bad orphanages.We filmed most of the documentary in Dhading, and we kept it in Nepali, as we will be showing the film in Nepal as well.Weve been working on the subtitles, which are mostly complete, but unfortunately I had to return to the UK before we could finish.Im looking for a Nepali native speaker with good English whod be willing to spend half a day with me going through the video and finishing the translation and subtitle.Id also like to know if youre familiar with Thamang language?We can meet in a cafe in London, I have everything on my laptop.Please get in touch with me if youd be happy to help out and Ill give you more info!Cheers,Alex

Hi Alex,Thank you for sharing your post in our FORUM. We have also shared this in our FB. Wishing you all the best.https://www.facebook.com/nepalisamajukdotcomSushil Singh for nepalisamajUK.com

Hi Singh, thank you I appreciate it!Alex