Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: study MCSE & CCNP in UK

study MCSE & CCNP in UK

Hi there!
    i was just wondering, if i could join some institute to do MCSE and CCNP in UK.The thing is that...this is just a certification not a degree and i wouldn't be applying from uk as i hold Nepalese passport.

If i apply say 6-1yr visa,do you thing that would be possible?
    cheers

Re: study MCSE & CCNP in UK

guess no :-[
    [img][/img]<br />[move]InVinCiblE[/move]

i think u have to enrol on degree level course to apply for student visa to uk.
    MCSE, CCNP/A/IE are professional/vocational qualifications and are below degree level.

plz correct me if i have mistaken.
    when you are behind the current technology, remember google!!!!!!!!

sorry all the above are wrong.

As long as the training institue is happy to assist you with VISAS process, that is willing to give you a letter, you will be able to do so.

This is because, I have got few friends who have done it.

caio.

everyone thankx a lot...i should give it a go this way. As i ve completed my undergrad in network design and security, i don't have any interest in getting more degrees and payin more money.

jhalke uncle le bhaneko right ho

Make sure tht training centre will provide u full time course whether its MCSC or ccna, whtever IT COURSE,

my brother did it from JOSKOS TRAINING CENTRE IN kingcross.
    n he applied for extension too,

WITH REGARD JOSKOS.....I think one should think before leap..no more comment I hope you got my point ???
    MCSE+I, MCSE: Security 2K3, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS(620, 624), OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, MCP (270, 290, 291, 293, 299), Server+, Network+, A+,

I personally think that it is possible but I still think that you have to make sure of everything and understand how the system really works. I believe that in Nepal, there should be an office regarding education as well in Nepal. You should go and ask how UK life is like and they could have plan for you regarding your education, visa, accommodations, food, expenditures, etc. hopefully you will get there soon and continue your studies.

Thankx guys for the post and advice. i am currently in uk doing comptia a+ certification.

Hi,
    I am working as a IT service Manager and can provide both MCSE AND CCNA training. I am authorized Microsoft Certified Trainer as well.