Thread: Come to work to UK with or without TIER 2 Working visa

Come to work to UK with or without TIER 2 Working visa

Hi everyone, I speak english only so if you reply use english only. I have a friend in Nepal who finished a 3 years Lab Assistant course. In UK a Lab Assistant belongs to BAND 2 payment/salary, which means its a quite low paid job. No hospital will sponsor a BAND 2 applicant, which means my friend cant come to UK with TIER 2 Working Visa. Do anyone have an idea how to come to UK legally and stay and work legally? Thanks Ira

For work, Tier-2 is only option from Nepal. This means minimum salary, SOC etc has to be satisfied.

Thank you Nigha. What if coming as a tourist and starts to work. What happens? Or will she be denied to get a NI nr.?

Tourist / visitor visa are not allowed to work, It is illegal.

Its all depend on what qualification she got in back home. If she is Nurse then yes she can come but remember IELTS SCORE . She can apply directly to NHS OR if she do meet Ielts requirement than there r other way where u don;t have to spend penny to come here. I can advice you on that. If she is not Nurse/Dr then there is noway she can get visa in current situation even if she able to get COS FROM HERE IN UK. I DOUBT ANYONE CAN ISSUE COS FOR HER TO COME HERE ON TIER 2. Hope it helps. RegardsPakhe

Hello Hotmale, As i mentioned she is a lab assistant. And she is about to prepare herself to IELTS exams. I already collected all the information what she needs to leave, only the visa is a problem. I am facing with the fact that we live in a cruel world. Also stupid world. NHS has huge problems, and here is someone who want to work...but UK give a damn. Thank you for your replies guys.