Thread: ILR refused

ILR refused

I need some advice please. 10 years ilr refused vayo. Refuse hunu ma euta reason life in the uk chaina vanyo. Mero passport homeoffice ma nai cha. Ma sanga aru documentation chaina test dina lai. Passport magayera test dinchu vanda lawyer ley passport firta dindaina vancha, pp expire pani vai sakyo.pp harayo vanera naya pp magayera test dinda kehi problem huncha ki nai?? Need some help please. Thanks in advance

MRP HOKI PURANO PASSPORT HO ?MRP HO BHANE U CAN REQUEST HOMEOFFICE TO SEND PASSPORT COPY. Your solicitor can request that. U should know about life in uk test. where do u live ? U can try in Leytonstone life in uk test centre. Speak with them face to face. They may help you to give exam. Maile garthiye pahila lol . tara ahile ali sojo bhako chu lol

In the ''Legal Solution'' section of this forum I just realised : ''(By immigration & family law experts Solicitor Mr Raju Thapa & Solicitor Mrs Shahzadi Mughal)''Why is their name even here? When was the last time they contributed to this forum? Or does this forum belong to them?
    niken

Quote Originally Posted by niken83 View Post
    in the ''legal solution'' section of this forum i just realised : ''(by immigration & family law experts solicitor mr raju thapa & solicitor mrs shahzadi mughal)''why is their name even here? When was the last time they contributed to this forum? Or does this forum belong to them?
    good point niken.raju thapa does not contribute in this forum since long time. So, he has to take his name from this forum if he is wise enough. By the way, he does not get any money if he helps here for free. Some people are borne for money. Not everyone be like hotmale bro who helps all for free with his advice. Happy father's day hotmale booroolol

I will be here till my last Saas. by the way HAPPY TEEJ TO ALL . HAMI pani nachnu parcha Bicha bicha ma.

Good Spirit of hotmale daju
    niken