Thread: Is there anyone here who helps a nepali with a job offer to get TIER 2 Work Visa?

Is there anyone here who helps a nepali with a job offer to get TIER 2 Work Visa?

Hi. I have a friend in Nepal who is a lab assistant in a hospital. I want to help her to move to UK so she can help her family financially. I am looking for a company/firm who can help her to get Tier 2 working visa, because i m not british and have no company here. Any ideas?

And obviously we are not interested in human trafficking.

For your kind information. Nobody gonna help you and your friend to come as a Tier 2 working visa. Best way is to tell your friend to come as a student here in Tier 4. get Uk Degree and apply to all UKBA TIER 2 LIST COMPANY. AGAIN Its all depend on her luck and specially depend on what education/degree she will get . Normally for Tier 4 student visa u have to finish degree within 5 years. There is cap and remember its only UNI WHERE SHE CAN STUDY AND CAN DO PART TIME WORK. Hope it helps. Moving from Birth place to work place is itself human trafficking with airlines lol

Ok. Thanks