Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: correct application form for my mother to apply

  1. #1

    correct application form for my mother to apply

    hellow raju dai or anyone who knows about it,

    i am slightly confused.
    can anyone please tell me which is the correct application form as mother wants to visit me and stay in our house for about 2-months?

    VAF1A-General Visitor or VAF1B-Family visitor.

    thank you.

  2. #2

    Re: correct application form for my mother to apply

    check the Page 10 of the forms where it says:

    Definition of a family member
    A “member of the applicant’s family” is any of the following persons
    (a) the applicant’s spouse, father, mother, son, daughter, grandfather, grandmother, grandson, granddaughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece or irst cousin; (NB: “irst cousin” means, in relation to a person, the son or daughter of his uncle or aunt);
    (b) the father, mother, brother or sister of the applicant’s spouse;
    (c) the spouse of the applicant’s son or daughter;
    (d) the applicant’s stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother or stepsister; or
    (e) a person with whom the applicant has lived as a member of an unmarried couple for at least two of the three years before the day on which his application for entry clearance was made.
    In addition:
    law are treated as if they are the natural children of the adoptive parents; and,considered “a member of the applicant’s family” in the same way
    If the main purpose of your visit is to visit family (as defined above) then you should have completed VAF 1B
    when you are behind the current technology, remember google!!!!!!!!

  3. #3

    Re: correct application form for my mother to apply

    hi budha,
    it's very helpful of you. thanks..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts