Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HOW TO APPY FOR EXTENSION TO ALL STUDENTS

Re: HOW TO APPY FOR EXTENSION TO ALL STUDENTS

Dear Sir Thapa,

I was going through your information provided which was very useful. I would like to have a small clarification with you, if you can provide me at earliest:
    Im in uk since feb 2009 on student visa, and now need to extend this visa due to a fail in two subjects, i have applied thru the unversity and got my licence number and CAS numbers altogether. but i don't have enough funds to show the required 800 in my account for the past 28days as i had no intention to stay back, but now due to inevitable situation i have to extend my visa. And for the maintenance funds I cant show my parents as sponsors, but i have my own sister here in uk working as doctor in NHS since 2005, so can i show her as my sponsor, or is it feasible if i can show more than 2000 in my account as closing balance apart from clearing all my due fees. Or else should go back to india and wait for 2months and re-apply again from there. Please let me know the best possible way, as i dont want to apply and get refused, simply loosing fee money of 370. my visa expires on 30th of this month, i study at londonmetropolitan university

thanks and regards,
    kumar

Re: HOW TO APPY FOR student visa from uk

Dear Raju dai,
    could you pls advice me the way how i can apply for student visa inside the uk as my student visa is going to be expired from april 2011 when shall i go for application. is it better to get help from agents inside the uk
    thank you

about travelling

Dear Sir,

I am doing master degree course in one of the university of uk. i am going to submit my final dissertation(thesis) at the end of this January month of 2011 and i am planning to go back home for one month period and return back uk at the end of February. My visa will be expire on 31th of July of 2011. However, some people told me that it is quite risky because i have already submitted the dissertation and there is no point to return back as a student. On the other hand, one indian guy just return back to uk who had similar case like me. So i am a bit confused what should i do? I talk with international student advisor from university. One of them told me that there is no risk at all, while the other counsellor told me that there is some risk involved in it
    So what do you suggest me at this critical point of time?
    Regard,
    Sijan

Hi

I have a big problem because of bank statement. I did not pay attention to my visa expiry date, and I believed (foolishly) that my visa is expiring on 20th of February instead it was on 10th.

I transfered 900 pounds on 12th of January and 800 pounds on 20th of January only to see my student visa card properly in and betwen and realised that with second transfer of money I will not cover 28 days of my funds.

I am devasteted and very dissapointed in myself for being so irresponsible and creating huge problem, and I could of easily avoided it if I was bit more carefull.
    I dont know what to do, and if there is any way out of this situation as obviously I have not followed rules properly.

Is there any chance I could maybe write a letter to Home Office explaining my situation and be on their MERCY?

I was thinking about another solution as I live with proffessional family, long time friends and I dont pay for rent or food, they said they are willing to write letters confirming I am on their living costs and they are supporting my studies in this way.

Please please help if anyone knows solution? I have been told I will be refused 100%, but then with home office you never know. I have met someone who has been totall even bigger idiot then me, overstaying his visa three months, forgetting actually that his visa expired, and he snet application with apoogy letter and was granted visa.

I find this much worser case then mine, to overstay visa.

Please if anyone could sugesst something, I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks

pls give some advice for visa extension as tier 4 student ina A RATED COLLEGE.SHALL I GO THE TIMEO TO HIGHLY TRUSTED ONE OR NOT? PLS ADVICE I DO NT KNOW MANY THINGS HERE THANK U

Raju Dai
    Namaskar

Actually i came here in U.K. on 2001 sept02 and studying final year degree at university.

But my student visa is valid till 7 Aug 2011 (Sunday)..

Can i apply for ILR as a long residency on 5 Aug 2011(Friday)?

OR i need to apply for PSW or tier4 student visa again...

IF psw than my course will be finish on first week of june and this two month is sufficient time to claim my certificate..

Pls advice me..What is the best way...

For tier 4 visa extensiion inside uk,reply asap

HI,
    My visa valids from 22 sep 2009 to 11 may 2011 on passport. I have applied my visa bef 5th oct 2009.
    I am studyig EMBA course but i have not finished my dissertaion and my college doesnot help me to extend visa.
    So I want to extend my visa through different college and different course.
    I have already admitted my new college.And i am giving IELTS exam on may 7 th 2011.
    My ques is can i apply visa bef May 11 ,2011 or on that same day.
    And next thing is if my course begins after june or sep, can i apply visa staying in UK or shall i return to my home country.
    Up to when i can apply visa staying in UK as my visa on passport is expiring soon.
    Can i apply till 4 months after my visa expires on passport or to that day it expires on passport.
    thanks.

Namaskar sir, i am going to renew my visa and my visa is going to expire on sep 27. i have issued my cas letter before 21 april. i m studying diploma in management and ledership edexcel. i have submitted my assignments but i would get my progress report only in september. i gonna extend my visa by july 4 . should i need ielts or nt? and could u plz give me advice fr this . many thanks

Namaskar raju dai. i m studying diploma in management and leadership edexcel. i want to extend my visa . i have issued my cas before 21 april . my result will b held on september but i want to apply before 4 july due to new rules . n should i need ielts or not.could u plz give me advice. thanks

Re: about dependent case

Dear Rjau Dai
    I m student .Tier 4 (General )
    I m study Level 6 in college
    I already apply visa ...i not sure i will get visa before 4 July .
    I want bring my wife ...is it possible after 4 July ?

Thank You
    Dinesh