Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: newly arriving students are in trouble !!!

Re: newly arriving students are in trouble !!!

what is NRN doing ?

what is nepal embassy is doing? just organising parties and enjoying in the candle light dining hall?
    officials attending almost every events here? isn't it a part of the responsibility of the embassy too?

what is nepali tv in the uk doing? why not trying to find and press the concerned culprit colleges or responsible institutions?
    what are all nepalese papers doing? well they have always been barking the same political bhukai only?
    comon you guys - wake up wake up. this is the time to act something demanded by the time and situation. dig deep and drill them up until clearance. do not leave these culprits.
    yes part of faults by students too but what happened is happened. now it's time to collect facts, punish those irresponsible colleges or institutions and warn strongly to the potential victims to avoid further happening it.

aba NRN NEPAL EMBASSY LE K GARECHA BHANNE ? HOINA

TYASMA KAAM GARNE MANCHE HARU KASTO KASTO HO TYO SOCHNU PARCHA

Politics jaha ni autai ho ,,,,,, Help magda NRN ko manche haru, pachadi hatchan

may be afno lai help garchan tara auta nepali lai bhanepachi ali hichkichauchan

ANI KNIGHT UNCLE LOL
    YA ITS BETTER TO APPLY IN UNIVERSITY DIRECTLY, BUT REMEMBER NEPAL MEANS NOT ONLY KATHMANDUR, THERE R MANY STUDENTS OUTSIDE KATHMANDU

N ANOTHER THING,, EVERYBODY IS NOT LIKE mr knight uncle hahha,,,, can able to pay UNIVERSITY FEE

MOST OF THEM R UNDERGRADUATE,,, N THEY COME TO DO , ABE OR HOSPITALITY OR IMIS,,,
    ;DANI COLLEGE NAI PAAN PASAL JASTO CHA YAHA, ,, FROM OUTSIDE WORLD ITS UNITED KIINGDOM, BUT INSIDE ITS PAKI-INDIANDOM LOL

KNIGHT UNCLE,,,,,,, COLLEGE LE 3000 POUNDS,, KHANE HOINA,
    nowdays To apply for visa u have to go through college point system lol
    so hope i don;t need to explain more lol

is this 3000 a actual college fee for all the students or there is some dalali involved???

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale
    KNIGHT UNCLE,,,,,,, COLLEGE LE 3000 POUNDS,, KHANE HOINA,
    nowdays To apply for visa u have to go through college point system lol
    so hope i don;t need to explain more lol

In any case you don't need to give 3000 pounds to consultancy . Thats my point.

Student should take majority of the fault. Nobody has forced to them. Maile ek jana bhai lai asti nepal phone garera yaha ko college ko bare ma bhanya. But they don't trust me. I guess its same for everybody. Afu chahi UK gaera hamilai na aaija bhancha.

I guess every student should ask the people who are already here. Not the consultancy who have never been to UK. They are even saying " London ma olympic hudai cha ........majja le jagir paucha". Why don't they go to more reliable source like british council or somebody in UK to find out the reality.

Another fault of student is, many of them don't book any accommodation before coming here. I heard many of them call the college for accommodation after they arrive in the airport. Asti ek jana le 3 din agadi phone garera " Kotha khoji dinu paryo" bhancha. Thanks to nepali samaj uk kotha ta payo. Tara everyone won't be that lucky.

kasto topa manche haru ho yar yo sudin,,

3000 is not the amount we talking about to give dalal

its fee which has to be draft before any colleges issue u visa letters

n its not 3000 exact,, I mean roughly around tht amount

yaha discuss garnu bhanda, daju bhai lai help gara, kaam katai khali cha bhane bhana

kotha katai cha bhane bhana

knight ucnle, I don;t understand why u didn;t understand lol

its not the money u have to pay to consultancy its for fee which has to send through draft,,

n then college issue those letters to apply for visa

hope u got it
    knight uncle lol

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale
    knight ucnle, I don;t understand why u didn;t understand lol

its not the money u have to pay to consultancy its for fee which has to send through draft,,

n then college issue those letters to apply for visa

hope u got it
    knight uncle lol
    Maile ni consultancy ko fee kahile bhane ra. You can directly send to the college. consultancy ko marfat nai kina.

kasto mula ullu ho yo knight

ani tyo mula collegeharu le jo nepal ko consultancy lai sampark gar bhancha

aba timi afai bhana yaha kati jana nepali ko afnai college cha,, ani kati jana nepali haru bangali pakistani ko college sanga milera kaam garcha

timro prasna ko jawaf tyahi pauchau

> ;D