Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We are the war

We are the war

Hi guys
    seem like 100 year passed, yet the constitution and acts remain same here. And Maoist came to horizon asking and dancing with new hope of society and equal rights that been never allowed to other cast system. New ways of authority and there action been placed around, state been divided according to there majority of cast, laws are in place and been made along side it. A majority approved this system other then those who want to remain in power and challange the rising power. An old system fading away and consititution weakening. A perfect oppertunity to start a war aganist the government and there supporters. Everything seem to me as pieces of great plans of war. Government trembling beneath the falling fundation and Maoist steady steps are all cleared. Government is corrupted and they have nothing left to support there cause other then there own people. They certainly wont murder there own people to achieved the power. But in another side, Maoist will sacrifice everyone and everything to see them holding the power and new consititution written by them. They will called it a "Great sacrifice" for freedom.
    Who is fighting who? and who is defending? We know the both side players. Who is been unfair and who is fighting for real cause? Which side is people choice? Who is people? And who are not? This question now being asked around from corner of kitchen house to the bazzar of mutated fruits shop. And dont forget we have to drag China and India in this story as well, isn't it? They are our masters. And we know that who are there student? Oh! I forgot how about USA and europe, of course they ar too. They are fans of game we are playing. In this way Nepal is bringing almost all the country in this game. Now field is ready, players are ready, fans are hooting, and masters are giving there last advise about wining.
    Please make donation for UNICEF and help childrens smile

Re: We are the war

If I am not wrong all of you who usually came to his forum are outside the country, so I will tell you this stories. There is very unusual creepy silence in everyone as if the breathe before the storm. As if a scary movie turning into big horror movie in sudden gesture. You know only person who are not disturbed by this recent creepiness is 10+2 students. Umm they usually just enjoy there sunny day with there girlfriends or boyfriends otherwise all they dream about is aboard and dancing in the bar with western girls, earn a few buck and maybe pass the life in fun. Oh! haha I am sorry what am I saying you dont need to go to aboard to experiance this things, the whole USA and UK, Australia seem to settled here from few year back. So they usually hang out there now. But those who got the scent of this doom coming, we are really freak out. We dont have chance for aboard, well if you say India aboard, I dont know if you are right because I already mentioned India is part of what going to happened to us here. Death of our royal family was never been a good sign, and I know this Maoist was not behind this, which make this even more dangerous to think about, who is the third one? We know all part and player of this game but certainly nobody told us the third team can enter the field. From that day unward I knew that Nepal is done for. We cannot undone what is to come. We may face it head on but cause is lost. If this is going to be like case of somalia, Guys stay out of this country. For your sake and your family.

Politics touches everthing of our life, right. Yeap it does, isn't it? It can bend the will of person. Fill with poison and hatred. A person become a fighting machine, not a "e machine" which by the way worst laptop brand I came up with. Okay back to the point. It changes our society our culture, even brought a vast modification in our living. A simply mobiles or ipod never does that. A recent events accounted with celebrity and there life is proof of that too. Well not only Namrata shrestha or Puja lama are in this list but Mr Girja Prasad koirala too. Well he is also celebrity isn't it? What?!! you were thinking just model are celebrity cmon guys where are you living?
    Mr Girja is living for now, but his days are counted and I know Maoist uneffective as long as he live. yeap probably Thats the reason why I saw some Maoist guys dancing when he was hospitalize, day before yesterday. It was kinda tribute to jackson khanca too. Who by the way never heard by Nepalese people. Education system is ever worst then it was. Health system are corrupted too, they are killing people who suppose to be saving life. A one guy I know was almost killed by the doctor because he was injured during working in labor. And he cost really high to looked after by his boss, so he bribe the doctor to kill him. Good things was the guy who was injured was friend of maoist reporter and they made a pack with lawyer if something happened to him, well the doctor and his boss can say goodbye to there life as well. So he is living now. Now I want to bring all of your attention to something, what if that injured guy went to government aid, would he have made through all this. Because as I know government can give protection to only those who can pay them or those who are wealthy person. This was the old constitution written by old government and there people. So who are this people I keep talking about anyway? Any guess?

There are many kind of people in one society even in same house. SO definately the country is much much bigger in expect to that. People who want to live in peace, those who want to only live in peace, those wh want to live on other peace, those who want to live in theres and other peace or those who are never consider a people. And the worst is the last one. The old constitution never considered many individual a person and so not there society as people. They were consider as rotten eggs or pigs whose life are not worth but it taste good. I am vegeterian by the way. Okay so people are being consider like this for hundred maybe as long as Nepal exist in history. Why were the people hunted by there own government? FOr what purpose? Is this because of cast or religion or fear of being second to first. As I am writing this and you all are reading this, a spark must come into your mind and thoughts, the reason, a cause for hunting and dominating this people beneath there cruel governments. You know whom I am speaking to and certainly you wont like me after this. Because you seem to or begining to notice that everything I am talking until now is about you and your people and your government. You saw yourself in there place. We saw different faces in same mirror. Not the same. And everyone know this too. Mirror show the different and it can tell the stories of your faces too. A line of hardship or cry of innocent or the blood of victims. Only a blood can settle debt of blood. I dont like the sound of it but its the truth. There never in the history that those who started the war ended by them, its always the other one to end it. And I saw the same fear in everyone right now.

Nepal will change but it will never develop to height of that we expect to be. This dispute either end by total surrender of government or War. And we know government wont surrender at any cost. I fear those who cannot defend themself or fly to next country. They are caught inside the net. SO either they hold weapon to protect there loved one or die for freedom. In history of human being thousands of war and battle been fought and millions and billions people died for this little thing called freedom. Maybe it worth to have one too. I once heard chinese people those who work in Nepal project talking like that "Nepal is a battleground" and another was laughing as correcting him "no no its a time bomb" and I corrected them later "yes its a graveyard for all three of us, by the way will that be big enough for three of us, I dont want my leg kicking your butt" I still remember he chased me down the street. They dont seem to run fast as in movie like "jet li" used to. Oh I forgot human cant fly right? Hahaha what was I thinking.

And your point is?
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

There is no point at all. Thats the very theme of this conversation. Because even if I place my point it kind of valueless. Placing a point in a straight line mean it divide the line into two part so I didnt want that. Politics divide us and I didnt want same here. What I wanted is to discuss this things without being a group or party or side. When we see both side then we are clear of this views, ideas and maybe came up with some real good solutions.

Yesterday I was on my way to institute and well this fight broke apart between police and maoist group right in the central of Kupandole bridge which divide the border of Lalitpur and Kathmandu. Group of Police were blocking the high way that lead to Singha Durbar, which by the way Maoist group claim to take over yesterday, marched directly and fought all of them and breaking there line passess through there defense. Kind of movie shooting, only this time blood and scream were real. Yesterday I saw the power of those maoist supporters. It was like unstoppable force. Women, men children even many celebrities like Bhuwan K.C were there marching. They must be really impressed by maoist moto, if they can take real risk been beaten by government. Police were like stunned. They were helpless and and looked like statues near the gates. And maoist force was like zombie who knows nothing but destruction. I captured the moment in my mobile, however , I wont publish those in net. I think it will do more harm then good. WHole Bhanda lasted for more then 14 hours and today they are again recharging. Even better then yesterday. Goodtime Good time

Believe it or not yesterday in Ratna park all road was full and packed with maoist supporters, and there was lots of events going on in the central of the ground where celebrities were dancing with Maoist leaders. Singing was particulary excellent. Its so sad that such beautiful and talented songs are now only available during Hartal and Bhanda karaykum. Can you believe it this kind of picture of New Nepal was exactly I used to dream of. Everything in chaos, there is no balance of power nor a right system to manage it. For now just recently a women minister slap mr CDO karmachari, and the whole karmachari group took that anger on street. Poor mister prime minister, what else he can do, send reinforcement to arrest the minister Baygum. And now muslim party are threatening government. Maybe Al kaida group will declare war on us just like they declared war with china few month ago. But I never knew that Muslim society respect women so much. Let them come, Bin laden is mine. By the way is $2.1 billion dollar still in his head?

Oh I totally forgot to mentioned one thing. Well we all know everyone who apply for aboard have to get police report. Well if you didnt need to apply then but it is now needed again. So yesterday I was passing along the way to Ghanta ghar, there was long line of those people who applied for police report. Guess what maoist group attacked them. They were screaming and maoist were shouting with rather very polite words, oh did I say polite, sorry very rude one. And they all ran inside the station. Phew saved, isn't it? God!!, one maoist supporter asked me "are you too?!!" Well I didnt know what was the real question.