Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We are the war

Re: We are the war

I actually never heard government or party asking people for there advise before the great Bhanda or something unsual events. And when its happened they mentioned it like its our choice, people choice, people wanted it. They start the Bhanda karaykum in people name and actually we never know if we want it or not. Nepalese are fighting Nepalese, now when I went through all the forum topic almost everyone fighting everyone. Well I would have been careless if it was inside Nepal but you all are supposed to be living outside the country, where your best chances is to unite rather then be Nepalese like here. There this topic where one person want to sue this site for discrimination ad and another group trying to defend the cause. And still you both group didnt understand the situation, did you?

Our country is dying and we all know this, because the cause is lost. Who will defend it for what and for what reason? Most of us will be gone aboard and intime our family will migrate too. Young generation who are well educated or trained will leave this country for better future. There is no hope as long as I see. Because everyday, for year and year I walk through the path of my home to my institution just to reach there and study. I came encounter with such a figures and young people who are so helpless. They cant even think better for themself. Zombie. Our government manipulate them and use them as weapon to sieze power. So everyday I felt sorry for my country.
    Please make donation for UNICEF and help childrens smile

"Government acting as people"
    You know I think it better that way, sometime, that our government are fighting eachother. There is no shame in this nor anyone is winner. State are dividing already. Just in Lalitpur Maha Nagar palika, Newar samaj took over office and running the work from today unward. Kathmandu will be called Newa Rajya. And every administration will be monitor by them not those who are on power. Every state will have one capital and they will choose it. From east to west all jhanjati people are gathering to support maoist and this cause. Actually in some ways even I felt better for this. Its not division to break country but to show that every cast have equal rights. The main theme was that. but now those people who dont want it accuse this as conspiracy. Dont worry I am not telling you this only on behalf of me but I actually asked my all jhanjati friends and those who are not jhanjati. And both side seem to agree with there government. And worst thing is even inside 10+2 now there is politics and group on the basis of cast system.

As you already must have known that state division is already begin by Mr Prachanda, it was inevitable. And Maoist know this if government took that rights from jhanjati people, they will arm to fight against them. This I feared. Yesterday I asked my one Newar friend" what do you think about it?" He told me" there nothing to think about it stupid, what started started, there nothing that can stop it now, We got what rightfully ours, they dare not start war on us." When I was returning from kathmandu, all newari people were celebrating bhanda success in lalitpur.

"Jhanjati people were put into DALAN"
    Have you ever watched Nepali series named "DALAN" its kinda of weird that nobody supported this program with advertisement. Only few Dalit agency and bank help it. And I am even sure that program day nobody but jhanjati people used to watched it. This program cast and crew were dalit jhanjati and few non- dalit. All of them played this series so good manner and co-operation that it was one of the most talented and best story written by any Nepali. Its about how dalit and jhanjati people were cast aside by those who are in power. It was actually approved by United nation as one of the best program that focus on Human rights and Natives rights. So many club were founded to support this program but main financial support was given by UN, EURO and Denmark Embassy.

I watched the whole episodes and came to think about that nothing was changed from that day until now. So change is required. New constitutions must be written by all cost. If we have to give our future generation that chance that our ancestor never got. This kind of thoughts fuel the very core of people mind to fight against corruptions. I just hope when they make decision, they think about us as human being not slave or tamed animal. Because living like that will be worst then dying.

Aaja chahi shanti nai bayo sabai pati. Tara pani News channel haru ma harek hour warning cha Maoist leader haru ko. Boli shayad kura tik hunna ki jasto cha. I will let you know guys.

kapa,

It's nice that you make the effort to post, and tell your thoughts about what's really going in Nepal. I have much to say on this subject, and I have done so plentiful in the past.

What I will say is, on 21st December 1768 when Prithvi Narayan Shah fought for the formation of modern day Nepal geographically, he didn't unite us Nepali's emotionally. After 250 years, emotions are now tense and we're heading back in the Middle Ages when there was a King in every little state.

How sad and prehastoric.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

I dont mind little bit Outspoken. Even I respect Pritivi Narayan Shah for his legacy to unite all of us under one banner but his generation did divided us on rights and cast. I only ever respected 3 kings of our history including him. The last one was my favorite. Whom I will always missed dearly. Gyanay was worst of all so I dont even considered him my king. But sad our line of kings ended with that gun fire.

Now we have no kings and no unity, but there is still hope in the form of alliance between casts, people and jhanjati. And I know something outspoken, and you too have thought about it haven't you? This division of state is inevitable, jhanjati are in high spirit and hope to have there own specific powers and right within the nation. Just like indian state. Outspoken, not in wrong way, dont think okay, this was never the division of country as it seem to be but the division was for equal rights and power to devote our shares toward our country. Just imagine how many more year jhanjati must stay under them. If they consider us people, let us run this country too, lets new generation and new faces appear among politics. It was never about political parties or who run the country. It was and always was about being noticed as human being and rightful people of this country. And they knew this too, thats why they shut us in darkness.

Outspoken you are very wise and I really admire the way you settle dispute and problems among peoples, I really do love your way of open mind too. Wish I could met you in person. But it might seem like I am cruel and unjust the way I brief situation. Jhanjati are not using Nepal as bait to win this rights, but they are again shutting us down by using our country as bait. We dont want to divide Nepal, its there conspiracy theory to once again put us behind chain. Please do realise it, dont you? Million of people already did. We talk about this in college, cafe, market, temple, everyone talking about this. You cant shut yourself from truth because of wisdom. I know you feared for future of Nepal. But you know if not venture nothing is certain. And something is always certain, isn't it?

Beside you will never defeat 19 year old girl like me in discussion. :-*

For 19 years old, you make some bold statements, but yet you command a great discussion. Keep it up ;-)

OK, I understand what you are saying, it's well understood the government don't seem to acknowledge fairness amongst their ranks, and I'm sure most will agree, the Nepalese government are just a bunch of nepotists and money grabbing selfish idiots, and hence it's inevitable a particular group of people or sect of society seem to only benefit, whilst the rest are just put behind smoke and mirrors. The government are just blind to not realise that.

My personal view is, whatever your background, caste, religion, if your elected government to run the country, then its your job to represent and work for the people of your country, issues, aspirations, etc. Clearly this is not largely happening in Nepal, the goverment doesn't develop poor areas, chooses to be nepotist in it's employment for civil jobs, and creates some false hope for people of Nepal, (a position the Maoists have exploited...) and where does all the development and investment money go?? As a result, whatever the dominant caste it's very easy to just attack their background, isn't it just double standards and probably stooping to the governments low level by saying that jainjati should have be part of the government? It's the same race base politics the current government are exercising and I just fear it's going to result in unclear consequences. There will always be lots of tug of war on what caste should have what position, etc etc.

If anything, what Nepal needs is an environment to welcome fresh ideas, deliver sensible solutions, open to fair application based on merit, solving the needs of the population, etc. None of these in my opinion require a you be a certain caste as a prerequisite, we have no control of our caste upbringing, but we can, irrespective of background, all control the actions we make that affects other people; an understanding of the wider picture, willingness to understanding others cultures, forming policies, etc.

Whether, caste based politics will work, I'm not convinced. It may seem like the answer to solve the current government structure, but I fear if not developed correctly, it'll just result in when 300 years ago our kings used to bicker over unprogessive matters. Again, how sad is that?

People at the top need a new train of thought and an open mind.

I read a report that 70 Somalians were tricked to go to Nepal, are you going to give Somalians there own plot of land to have their own autonomous region? Again, more division, more wars.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

Oh!!!!!! you heard about somalian? I was there when they were protesting against UN. My parent work for UN so I was there. It was really bad they were tricked. But My dad told me later UN made an agreement with indian government about those refugees. They will be shifted to India, some region I dont know about. But clearly they were refused and treated very badly on the very spot that day. I just watched, how can I do anything when almost more then 20 Nepalese people tried to attacked them. They were accusing them for trying to take over Nepal ???
    I dont know if they are still in refugee community.

Well I dont know outspoken, if future government will allowed them there rights here. They are not part of our history or past nor this land ever have anything to do with them. I sound like racist but I dont trust them either. New species and new culture will downgrade our already undeveloped country. Especially Western cultures. Maybe it just another conspiracy theory.

With all due respect outspoken, I will very much like to hope that new system in our country share equal rights and power among people and government authorities. Not an individual caste society. If this turn out to be as you predicted then really it will be chaos. But like I said before "No venture no gain"

Can you believe it? Somalian people actually asked Nepalese government for there rights. When they were on protest in front of UN house Pulchowk, lalitpur. My mom was so mad at them for not understanding the situation. Negotiation was hostile and hopeless. They just dont know when to stop shouting. Most of them used to speak english but not in conversational quality. They just keep protesting all days. Like they want there rights and so on. It was just matter of time when Nepalese will go mad with there unusual demands. So they just charged into them. Like I said it must be conspiracy. Someone who tricked them, almost got success with there plans. Whoever it was, either buying time or trying to create more problems. As for me I saw this as common threat.

There are fews african american and pure african officials and there family in UN. I mean in Nepal. I met some of there children young as me. Well they seem to be very good people. They can only come to nepal for the period of 5 year service. And they are home school. So usually all they do is shopping. God grace!!! I wish I could live like that. Basically inside UN, most of the officials get married with eachother. After somalian incident they are afraid of Nepalese people. I dont blame them ;D

UN is khat Putali of USA so all they will follow is there order. Not to mentioned that USA is the most financial supporter of united Naton. Nepalese government budget only allocate 3% of it sources for UN. You people dont know about that right