"कोठानै रहेन छ, college किन खोल्ने ?". "पार्कमा पनि 

http://www.youtube.com/user/nepalisa.../5/ZN0ZO1iaUuY

http://www.youtube.com/user/nepalisa.../6/0IhUBh6BVT0

"कोठानै रहेन छ, college किन खोल्ने ?"
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nepalisa...11/1l0phDpWj3E

"पार्कमा पनि सुत्न पाइन "
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nepalisa...11/BG1veiOd2yU

Re: "कोठानै रहेन छ, college किन खोल्ने ?". "पार्कमा पनि

Really you should not and must not complain about this. I am sorry for those who went there thinking some greatness and fall for worst. I really do. However, most of you are there for job and thats how you gonna live. If I have to come there I will never expect a warm bed and tea waiting for me in nice cozy room. Europe is nightmare of living, and UK is above all expectation, example of it.

Work hard for it, maybe be in years, who know if you get lucky and begin to earn decent salary. Yet I will not place hope on there situation that you will save some and think of retirement in UK. That will be the worst scenario. I have many British girl friend here in Nepal and they are not planning to leave very soon. You know why? Dont you? I even heard from there parent who work here in UN. And they are planning to settle here after there service for UN is over.

If I ever come to UK that will be when UK government themselves send invitation to me. And I dont think I will accept it.

Sorry everyone if I went to much offending

Be careful and goodluck
    Please make donation for UNICEF and help childrens smile

;Dkapa, ghar paryo jhapa.... sachai ho MR PAPA lol
    oh kapa
    haha
    k ho yar
    kapa,, UN KO SAUJI HO KYA LOL

I dont know if you were being humor or being sarcastic but I was telling the truth. My both parent work for UN and I know all the official staff children either they are local or Mr Martin from USA. Been there, seen them and even talked with them. Its not big deal. And Mr england hotmale I am a girl so be done with it.

My uncles and cousins family all in UK, so by understanding there side of story I mentioned that. Dont you agree with me. My one cousin work in meat packing factory somewhere in london fulltime. He went there almost 7 years ago. I thought, you know, he must have saved some decent money but now he want to settle in Nepal and work as guide for tourist. My another two uncle are British army and currently in service too. They mentioned its really hard for there kids to have some good time in london. Rather they are unsatisfied with what children are getting. I told him "atleast they are getting best of all then most British kids who just have one piece of bacon and toast in the morning" So guess if this is something what we all hoped?

Ofcourse not, I am not trying to frightened everyone, its there choice to go to UK. Its just they must accept such cruelty or dhuka around there if they willing to go there, dont they? My dad once told me "dont expect shukha of Nepal in other country"

If you are willing to go there then I said face it hard on dont complain about it.

;DFOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION,,,, KAPA,, BEING IN UK DOESNOT MEANS ALL PEOPLE HAS TO SUFFER HARD TIME
    , ,,, ITS not about being in uk its about wht;s your status in uk

STUDENT BHAYERA LIFE GARO CHA YAHA,, BY THE WAY YOUR DADDY TOLD U NEPAL KO JASTO SUKHA EXPECT NAGARNU,,, I AGREE
    BUT nepal ko jasto bijuli jadaina yaha,,,, if u have ILR or no any restriction to work,
    UK IS FAR BETTER THEN OUR LOVING COUNTRY
    dukha nepal ma ni garnu parcha, nepal ma paisa rukh ma faldaina,,,, london ma mehenat garebhane,, paisa ko dukha kahile pardaina
    . ABA STATUS STUDENT, BHAYERA,, ILLEGAL BHAYERA,,, matra ho uk ma life garo,,,,,,
    20 HRS KAM GARERA KHANA LAUNA PUGDAINA,,, TARA YAHI BASNE MANCHE LE KAHILE DUKHA PAUDAINA
    ,NEPAL MA JAGIR PAUNA SOURCE FORCE LAUNU PARCH, tara yaha kam garchu bhanne maan ma hunuparcha

THERE IS JOB IN UK BUT NOT FOR THOSE WHO HAS RESTRICTION IN THERE STATUS.. WHETHER U TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, THT;S THR REALITY ;DKAPA

Well you do understand what I am trying to say.
    You see your version is exactly right in fact I wanted to say the samething
    But it would have been very rude for me to mentioned that when I am not in uk so I wanted somebody especially you to say it to suraj and student like him. Thank you.

Nepal ma pani dukha cha I am not saying money grows on the tree

I am not being sarcastic okay. You were right, I just wanted someone actually living inside uk and know better its life to mentioned the facts to suraj. And you did. thank you

It is wrong to blame UK government. Every country has such laws. They give their first priority to their own citizens.

And those student who came to some colleges in London is suffereing because of themselves. They haven't done any research at all. They have to share some of the blame. I remember I told one guy from nepal that don't come to the college in UK you will be in trouble. He didn't listended to me. Now he is suffering. Whose fault is that ?

Also ...Did you see the video yesterday ?

One of the student asked question to our ambassador , " are you talking to your UK counterpart and UK government to provide 20 hours a work to nepali student". Sorry thats sadly a vary hilarious question. This question also shows that how nepali student have come to UK without proper research.

-- why would UK government promise or work to give 20 hours a week job to student when their own citizens mainly 2 millions are jobless themselves

-- When student come to Uk they committ to UK government that they can study and sustain in UK without working. Student are allowed to work 20 hours a week during term time but the agreement in first place is that the student can live and study without working.

Student life in Uk is not bad if you take your time in application, know what you are doing. I myself is a student in a university but I am pretty happy with the level of study . I am able to manage my expenses myself. Except for the first time i came i never asked for money from Nepal. I also have 4-5 friends form Nepal who are doing well , managing themselves in UK without too many problems. True we had our share of problems with everything. But we kept our first priority to study.

I am someone who studied in two universities in UK and one college. And trust me the difference in education is huge.

@kapa.......i don't agree when you say living in europe is a nightmare. If this is nightmare then let me be in this nightmare forever.

-- Frist quality of life in some of the euorpean countries are way better than in US

--- In UK the social security is huge. If you don't have job, if you get disabled, if you are old there will always be soemone to look after you. Education is free unlike other countries aroound the world until class 10-12.

---Being in Uk makes you more culturally aware

--- health services is excellent and you get it for free. In places like US where you have to get health insurance. And even those insurance companies finds a way to escape paying money to victim by showing some points. But Uk dont discriminate . Student or anyone you have every right to get free medical services.

Dear Knight
    I do understand people just went there without proper knowledge or research. For that they are to blamed. And yes I watched the whole video and the question was really not that right. Not to mentioned that British own citizens are jobless.

However, I wont take back what I said. UK is living Hell, knight. I dont know why I am saying this and I think its my personal feeling too, who knows maybe my past life. I just dont like British government. For some reason they always manipulate everyone, they practice this with there own people. History is full of it. I dont trust them. Only thing I like about UK is White castle and Queen Elizabeth I and II and maybe prince

;D kapa u don;t trust uk government
    lol
    let me give u free advice,,,,, TRUST ONLY YOUR OWN SHADOW IN YOUR LIFE,,,,,,,,, TO GET SUCCESS WHETHER ITS IN YOUR LOVE LIFE OR ABOUT YOUR FUTURE,
    Don;t blame,,, uk government,,,, about students problem,, This labour government always help for foreign students n country like nepal

I FEEL PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN OF THIS GOVERNMENT,,,

n LABOUR ALWAYS SUPPORT,,,,,, NEPAL,,,