Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "कोठानै रहेन छ, college किन खोल्ने ?". "पार्कमा पनि 

Re: "कोठानै रहेन छ, college किन खोल्ने ?". "पार्कमा पनि

;Dkapa fufu good morning from london
    K HO YAR HAJUR KO TOPIC,, NA YATA KO NA UTA KO

J KURA NI UN LAI LYAUNE BICH MA YAR,, hoina ho, mero afno MANCHE NI UN MA HUNUNCHA, N RIGHT NOW HE IS IN HOLLAND
    I M SURE U HEARD,, HIS NAME,, ,,,, ,,,,, BABU,,,,, NEPAL,
    This topic is about,,, kotha rahenacha college kina kholne,, park ma pani suteko
    so let;s talk about this topic rather then pointing UK GOVERNMENT OR NEPAL YAR
    ;D

LMAO ;D

Dear england hotmale
    Thats the very point I wanted to talk about. Yeap it seem like my track is zigzag or let say doesn't make any sense at all. Well then you never learned politics. Becasue its the very game that politician play with everyone. If you cant argue with opponent by let them think that your talk is completely senseless, you will never know how to deal with politician. Its the very fundamental skill that politician must have. I was just manipulating that all.

As for UN, I dont exactly know why I always defend myself with UN that and UN this talk. Dont know, maybe because I grew up with UN staff and there childrens. I always judge this world according to my heritage and environment. But you know what I said is truth.

A very good friend of mine once said, "politics touches every field, if you want to survive or to dominate other learn it"

I was clear with my point, I just said if you find out later that British government is not exactly what you thought to be or something horrible happened to you all and they accused terrorist for it( which they always did) . Well you cant keep changing your favorities. Just dont blame them later.
    Please make donation for UNICEF and help childrens smile

The topic was different I know!!!
    But like I said politics touches everything. First we saw different cases, then we advise, some counter part advise in opposite opinion. So when there was different, there was dispute and so politics was born. Either we both have to stop here NOW or this disscussion wont stop. And we all know something that we all are RIGHT.

"कोठानै रहेन छ, college किन खोल्ने ?". "पार्कमा पनि स& this topic was started by suraj, I dont know what was his motives behind this? But I was furious when I listened and research this particular topic. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO GO ABOARD AND DREAM OF LIVING WITH HAPPY ENDING AND LATER IT SHATTERED DUE TO SOME PROBLEMS, YOU JUST CANT GO ON BLAMING OTHER OF WHAT YOUR OVER CONFIDENCE PUT YOU THROUGH. Its unfair to even judge this topic.
    Please make donation for UNICEF and help childrens smile