Thread: Statement from Nepali Samaj UK - breach of our Trademark "नेपाली समाज यूके"

Administrator

Statement from Nepali Samaj UK - breach of our Trademark "नेपाली समाज यूके"

Despite of our numerous warning, we regret to note that Nepali Sandesh Weekly, Everest Times and Nepali Media UK have continuously attempted to infringe our trademark "नेपाली समाज यूके" in their recent publications.

This is clearly breach of our Trademark and cannot tolerate any further.

Alternatively, We have no option but to make an application for an Injunction Order from the appropriate Court incurring all legal costs including damages to cause distress and demoralise our reputation.

We will update the future development in our website.

Sushil Singh
    Director - Public Relations
    NepaliSamajUK
    www.nepalisamajuk.com

Re: Statement from Nepali Samaj UK - breach of our Trademark "नेपाली समाज यूके"

go on, we will support you people, they should know what is rule of law, they think they still are in Nepal ? let them know what is system here in the UK, we are with you Nepali Samaj UK
    maan bahadur

hello nepalisamajuk take them to court, make them understand what law is?

Nepalisamajuk rocks. Common sense will always prevail.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

in a country where rules and regulations are followed, it is important that eveyone respects and follows it. those who do not, will experience the consequences.

i do not know before, but this is the first time i have seen someone openly challenged 3 media companies for a kind of awareness purpose? on what law can do in this country.

i can already smell it may come out to be a very expensive battle for both the claimant and defendants but at the end the winner or winners claim everything outright.

वेलायतबाट संचालित नेपाली समाज युके डट कम (नेपाली समाज यूके लिमिटेड)ले आफ्नो ट्रेडमार्क नेपाली समाज यूके दुरुपयोग गरेको भन्दै नेपाली मिडिया यूकेद्वारा संचालित नेपाल बृटेन डट कम माथि काउन्टी अदालत बेलायतमा हालेको मुद्धा फिर्ता लिने सहमति भएको छ । नेपाली समाज यूकेका निर्देशक शुसिल सिह र नेपाली मिडिया यूके लिमिटेडका प्रतिनिधिको बैठकले उक्त सहमति गरेको हो ।

प्रेस स्वतन्त्रता, सामाजिक एकतालाई अझै बलियो बनाउन दुवै पक्ष सहमतिमा पुगेका छन् । सहमति पछि आगामी शुक्रबार लण्डनमा हुने भनिएको सुनुवाई नहुने भएको छ । बेलायतमा कानुनी रुपमा एक मात्र नेपाली समाज यूके दर्ता भएको छ भने ने क पा माओवादी आवद्ध संगठनले नेपाली समाज यूकेको ट्रेडमार्कलाई वेवास्ता गर्दै आफ्ना गतिविधि संचालन गर्दै आएको छ । बेलायतबाट प्रकाशित हुने केही नेपाली सञ्चार माध्यमले टेडमार्कको वेवास्ता गर्दै ने क पा माओवादी आबद्ध संगठनको समाचार प्रकाशित गर्दै आएका छन् । यस्तै गरि नेपाल बृटेन डट कमले पनि ने क पा माओवादी आवद्ध सगंठनको समाचार भन्दै समाचार प्रकाशित गरेको थियो । त्यसरी नेपाल बृटेन डट कमको समाचारमा ट्रेडमार्कको दुरुपयोग भएको दुवै पक्षको ठहर छ । भविष्यमा दुरुपयोग हुन नदिन विशेष सतर्कता अपनाउने प्रतिवद्धताका साथ सहमतिमा पुगिएको छ ।

तेश्रो पक्षको समाचार प्रकाशित गर्दा नेपाली समाज यूकेलाई पर्न गएको असुविधाप्रति नेपाली मिडिया युकेले दुःख प्रकट गर्दै आफ्नो भुलप्रति क्षमायाचना प्रकट गर्दछ र यस कानुनि प्रकृयामा लागेको कानुनी खर्च आपसी सहमतिका आधारमा नेपाली मिडिया युकेले बेर्होने कुरामा सहमति भएको छ ।

प्रधानसम्पादक
    http://www.nepalbritain.com/contents...844417284ee2c1

somehow i happened to write these comments on 5th december then something happened on 17th december. glad that i came to track that news on nepal britain dot com. hello nepali samaj uk dot com, are you also going to give some message or not?
    congratulations hai. you really proved them that you were always right. seems you guys are handling it coolly. what's the compensation like? did you also take other 2 the court? we want to hear la.

"in a country where rules and regulations are followed, it is important that eveyone respects and follows it. those who do not, will experience the consequences.
    i do not know before, but this is the first time i have seen someone openly challenged 3 media companies for a kind of awareness purpose? on what law can do in this country.
    i can already smell it may come out to be a very expensive battle for both the claimant and defendants but at the end the winner or winners claim everything outright."
    ===================