Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: अब युकेमा नेपाली विद्यार्थीको क् हुन्छ त

Re: अब युकेमा नेपाली विद्यार्थीको क् हुन्छ त

;DKAPA,,, SHREE 5 BADAMAHARANI JI ,,,

THere was news last yr , one nepalese embassy , sauji, i will not tell u the name, hope u know tht name,,,
    students specially girls in australia doing ,,,,,,,,,,, to get money,,,u know wht i mean

by the way , there were 5000 +students came around 2007-2008 in australia,, but last yr it was around 600-900 students
    but its not me saying tht,, according to my friend who is in australia ,

So,,, THT;S LIFE ;D,,, KUNAI PANI ,,,, MAHILA(GIRLS)(NARI) afno khusi le tyasto kam gardaina,,,,,,,,, tara,,, parantu,,, lekhin,, kyuki,, but MAJBURI LE TYASTO GARNU badhya banaucha,,, ANI TYASMA NI,, HAMI JASTO NEPALI UWA(BUDA)(SUDDO) HARULE TYASTO MAJBURI KO FAIDA UTHAUNA
    AGADI BADCHAN,,,,,
    INFACT, ajkaal ta kunai manche lai,, auta student bahini lai kaam cha ki bhanera sodhna napaudai,,,,,,,,, USKO CHARACTER ko question garna thalchan,,,,,,, PAHILA PAHILA TA RIS uththiyo,,, tara ajkaal ta,,, khoi yar,,,,, aba afno KHUBI LE SAKCHA BHANE GARI KHAU BHANCHU,, ;D

IT sounds funny, but tht;s happening here in london,, whether u trust me or not,,, tht;s the truth,,,,,,, ;D

Girls out of desperation don't lose your sense or dignity. Something you achieved in life by doing something you will never forget or forgive yourself, its better to accept simple life and follow back home. I say live with dignity and honor. If men go wrong way he can be either jackass or worthless. but if women choose wrong path, she will not only destroy her own life but those around her. Your family, husband childrens. That something we Nepalese women have to accept and consider even if we are in modern world. I knew once a women who cheated on her husband and poor her children were the one paying price for it. She had two children one girl and another boy. Father married another women, even more beautiful then first one and well lost interest in his children and well they were admitted in hostel. I grew up with the girl and became my friend for life. The boy turn out to be fine, gentle and kindhearted. But the time they spend their life in hell I cannot say. Their life turn out to be so messy and full of pain. Lonely without father and mother. father usually let go of such children whose mother cheated on him. And childrens have to suffer every kind of society fingering them like" son and daughter of whore" or "who will marry the daughter of whore, she will do the same because its in her blood" Ahhhh life isn't it? One boy from our class when we were in high school actually said that to her and guess what I punch his nose so badly that blood started to pour out ;D and he tried to hit me back but he forgot I was a judo player too , I never saw a boy humilated by girl in my life hahaha good time good time. He was expelled from school later when I mentioned it to school board.
    If some guys try to use me simply I am feeling hopeless or helpless, I will tear him apart or slaughter everyone myself. But I will save my honor. Something you have to learn if you are the only girl in a family and live with 4 brothers ;D .
    What I mean is if girl goes evil she will bring down all of her family and relatives as well. We just not a single women, we are somebody daughters, sisters, and mothers. We will hurt all of them. Men are men, if they do mistake society will only finger them in most cases, but if girl did something wrong, well you know the picture.
    Please make donation for UNICEF and help childrens smile

;Dkapa,, MAHARANI

its not u,, its your UN THINKING,, LOL but ,,, Remember everybody is not ,,, maharani,, i mean KAPA,,,,,

so be practical maharani

There was one documentry in BBC before 2 months here in uk, I think from SUMAN KHAREL DAI,,, who is coming back to uk from nepal,, today

welcome dai,,,,
    WOMAN WHO DID BAL BIWAH IN NEPAL,,, HOPE U WATCHED IT MAHARANI(KAPA)

What even in london!!!!!!!!!!! no way that can't be true. England hotmale only if you can give me proof then I will believe it. However, thanks for gossip. I will investigate on this on my own. You all guys are studying to earn money and I am the one here studying for you guys. And this is what you girls are returing favor to me. I hate one thing even more. I hate evil women more then anything. But I have sympathy for those who are involved in such cruel life out of desperation.

NEED TURN OUT TO BE DESIRE AND DESIRE INTO LUST AND THAT WERE HUMAN BEING LOSE SANITY AND BECOME INSANE. AND NOT EVEN A GOD CAN HELP THEM.

Harey shiva harey gauri, jaba manish lay sapana dekhnu chodcha ni ani reality ma matra bachnu khojcha taba usko jindagi pani nash huncha. Sapana deknu naramro hoina, sapana lay manish lie aauta hope dincha, target dincha, hami lay k garnu parcha bhannay asha dinch. Reality ma ta matra dukha cha tara jo manish lay life ma kam gardai pani sapana dekhnay garcha tyo manish lie dukha lay touch pani gardaina. Like england hotmale. History is full of such people stories.

Remember that. Ma ta mero bhaguwan lie samjayra mero karma garchu. Malie hunu chaina testo chori mero parent ko ra future family ko nam barbad garnay.

Well i know about bal biwah but that not in every society of Nepal only practise in some culture. I dont think thats fair for girl not to choose for themself not to mentioned violation of child right as saction resolution 21BA of human rights and UNICEF. This is different case. But they have right to break that marriage after fully grown up and got some sense. Sadly only the boy got the choice here. Which I will sometime in futrue completely make law against it. Dont worry ;D

Ahh my head hurts ??? :-[ :-\ :'(. Too much about politics and problems. Everything have its time. Can't we talk about love or dating or romantic moment to share in this forum.

KUNAI PANI ,,,, MAHILA(GIRLS)(NARI) afno khusi le tyasto kam gardaina
    ================================================== ====

KT haru le ta tyso garera bhae ni jiwika chalaula. Hami keta haru le chahi k garne ni.

I wanna know if you guys are as smart as you talk here in love or knowing girls.

Oh! sorry better start new topic with that
    sorry administration

OH MY GOD KNIGHT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA ;D

You are hopeless with girls seriously
    dont yyou ever mentioned such comment before any girl