Thread: Problem Solver

Problem Solver

Any problem regarding the laptop or PC jus post it n i will try to solve it....

Re: Problem Solver

too many virus in my laptop, how to get rid of it without paying penny?

try these:

AVG http://free.avg.com/
    A free anti-virus program that will give you real-time protection against viruses and spyware.

Avast http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html
    Another good free anti-virus program.

AdAware http://www.lavasoft.com/
    If you have any Malware problems - a type of virus that is trying to sell you something, the free version of AdAware will help you find the problem.

SpyBot http://www.safer-networking.org/en/home/index.html
    Another great scanner, labelled the best privacy software available.

CCleaner http://www.ccleaner.com/
    Will clean out all the things you no longer need on your computer to avoid the dreaded slowdown of your computer. It is freeware, but there are lots of similar sounding programs which cost, so make sure you donít pay anything for this. The CCleaner site asks for donations, but this is not obligatory, so just go straight to the download page.
    when you are behind the current technology, remember google!!!!!!!!

;Dkasto yar,, kasam,, comment gardaina bhanchu,, ,, tara MY FINGERS LOVE TO COMMENTS, ;D,, :

,, BEST WAY,,,,,, ,,,DON;T USE COMPUTER LOL ;D, TRUST ME IT WILL NOT COST PENNY,,, ;D

,,,, IF U USE, ;D THEN,, DOWNLOAD ALL THOSE FREE ANTIVIRUS ,,, GOING TO,,,,,,WWW.FILEHIPPO.COM ;D..... TRUST ME MORE,, IT WILL NOT COST ANY PENNY TOO LOL ;D

.... Try to download all the freewire version,,,,,, hope it helps u ,,

jaya nepal

Tnx you both......useful guide really appriciate.. keep it up guys!!!

thanx budha for the post..........

This one has collection of anti-virus and open source software which is totally legal..............

http://www.worldlink.com.np/support/download/index.php

always keep your firewall on.
    Something is better than nothing to do that

Go to start and run
    type firewall.cpl and press enter
    than it depends on ur operating system.
    Search the one to on it and apply it u will be secured in some sense of unknown traffic from the golab network.

I am unable to brouse internet in my computer while connected for some reason. i took my computer twice to Techguys to solve the problem They rebooted it and worked just for few weeks then back to same problem. i tried my self at home and worked for few weeks then stopped again. Actually the system and Broadband is OK but i couldn't find the problem what is causing it.
    Please i need your help

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    I am unable to brouse internet in my computer while connected for some reason. i took my computer twice to Techguys to solve the problem They rebooted it and worked just for few weeks then back to same problem. i tried my self at home and worked for few weeks then stopped again. Actually the system and Broadband is OK but i couldn't find the problem what is causing it.
    Please i need your help
    Hi there can you specify how do you connect to internet through wireless or broadband connection through router or directly through your com$$$$ng device. I have some suggestion for you. If your internet is not working while you connected try to ping yahoo.com or any site that gives ping reply.

For Example got to start menu and than to click on run a diagloue box will appear.
    Than type cmd and press enter
    commandline window will open now.
    Than type
    ping yahoo.com

if you get the following reply your internet is working.
    Pinging yahoo.com [209.131.36.159] with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 209.131.36.159: bytes=32 time=159ms TTL=49
    Reply from 209.131.36.159: bytes=32 time=160ms TTL=49
    Reply from 209.131.36.159: bytes=32 time=159ms TTL=49
    Reply from 209.131.36.159: bytes=32 time=161ms TTL=49

Ping statistics for 209.131.36.159:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 159ms, Maximum = 161ms, Average = 159ms

Otherwise you will get following reply.
    Pinging hotmail.com [64.4.32.7] with 32 bytes of data:
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 64.4.32.7:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss)

IF you get postive reply that means you connected to internet but your proxy may be not allowing you to access the internet through browsers.

Here is the list to how to check the proxy settings in browsers:
    Internet Explorer
    Go to the Tools menu there you will find internet option category click on it new window will appear. go to the Connections tab there you will find the LAN Settings option click on it again another box will appear there will be check box select the Automatically detect settings and deselect any others that are not needed depends on what kind of network environment you are logging. than try to browse internet.

IF The above doesnot works specify me how do you connect to internet and i will try to figure it out...

Nowag81

Thank you so much for your quick responce to my request.
    I will try to play according to your instruction and let you know the outcome.

i used to work wirelessly, then stopped working itself and says window explorer can't display the page, the wireless broad band econ is still there in the window, when i clik it, it says local and internet.

Then i tried directly connecting through cable as well but didn't work.

Thank you