Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nepali embassy in UK - what a rubbish website.

Re: Nepali embassy in UK - what a rubbish website.

Mr. Hotmale, I think you got confused with yourself, we are not talking about ego problem here and what do you mean by 'my system'? It doesn't make sense to me! All I know is, staff in Nepali Embassy in London work same as government officers in Nepal! I feel sorry for Nepalese people who go there to get their work done.

Jenish,
    Oxford

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,suva prabhat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jaya nepal,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,Jenish ji,, I just gave u example about ego,,,, I don;t mean to talk about ego.

If u follow the system u never have to face any problem.
    pre plan everything, I m sure u will enjoy whether any nepal embassy trip or anything in life about future..
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tht;s the problem with u JENISH,, ALL U KNOW ABOUT NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT NEPAL EMBASSY.
    ,,, Try to know about positive things about nepal embassy too.
    I don;t feel sorry for those who go there to get their work done.

.......................outspoken raja,,,,,,,, I respect your thoughts. but never happens in Reality,,,,,
    ,, Be practical,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in life specially here in uk.
    ,,,,, There r few people ,,, even u can count them who don;t break the rules to get settle down here in uk,,, including students n Those ,, U call,,,,, businessman or rich man in nepalese society,,,,,,,,,,NO RISK NO GAIN,,,,,
    ...........Not only nepalese even other ,,,,,,,,,
    ,,,By the way,, FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION,, I DON;T CARE ABOUT MONEY N NOT SELFISH GREED.......U don;t get it wht illegal work I mean to do,,,............BUT.... If it will benefit any nepalese friends to get settle down here,,,,,,, to get the job,,,,,, to get success..
    I will try my best ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can do everything .........for them.

Without RISK,,,,,U NEVER GET SUCCESS IN LIFE,, RAJA,,,, In every field THERE IS RISK,,,,,,, EVEN NOW THIS IS THE WORLD ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,EVERYTIME U BREATH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,There is risk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,doesnot means u stop breathing lol.......... do u?

,,,,,,,,,LONDON JOB,,,,ANYTIME U CAN LOOSE YOUR JOB.......
    i JUST WANT N WISH THOSE STUDENTS WHO R SUFFERING TO PAY THEIR COLLEGE FEE,,, RENT,,,,ETC,,,,,,,,, TO GET JOB,,, WHETHER legal or illegal way.

,,,,,as long as u don;t hurt yourself n others,,,,,,,,,TAKE RISK IN LIFE TO GET SUCCESS,,,,,,,,,,,WHETHER LEGAL OR ILLEGAL WAY(.terms n condition apply)
    ,,,,,,,,,,,But be safe,,,,,,,, ;D,,,,,,,,,,,cheat,,,,,,,,,,don;t get caught,,,,,,,Make sure u go college n get wht u r here for,,,, ;D,,,,,,,

To all tier 4 students.,,, I BEG U YAAR,,, PLS PLS PLS,,, ATTEND YOUR CLASS... be regular in college,,,,n pass the exam to extend visa,,,,,,,,, for your future ,, for your parents future,,,,, for your country future

I KNOW ITS VERY DIFFICULT,, BUT ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE EITHER...
    ..I can tell u my real story too,,,,used to work in resturent(living in upar makan niche dukan.,,,,,,,,,,,FINISH WAITER JOB MIDNIGHT,, START MACDONALD JOB MORNING AT 6 AM-9AM,,,N then college 3 days..n then palmtop marketing door 2 door....lol
    so ;D OUTSPOKEN RAJA THT TIME IT WAS 20 HRS P/WEEK.. NOW 10 HRS,,,,,,,,, ;D

.... Its only u n your own shadow who can change your own future,,,,

PROUD 2B PAKHE(ENGLAND_HOTMALE)

Well you all sound fair, even right in your position to defend your opinions. Considering rights and following rules of government to continue living in UK seems honest living. Probably none of you have to keep hiding from breaking laws. Umm well and considering breaking rules, being illegal immigrant, seem survival skill or ability of person to continue to persuade his/her dream in aboard. At both cost you all are living somehow, fighting and struggling.

It was your choice, isn't it? All of you did know this or that might happen when you will settle there. Of course most of them just thought it was treasure hunts or once in a life time opportunity. In what order you all made your mind to settle there, now you have to face it. And don't take every other person in same position and condition as you are. Maybe they have to do little more then you did. Even being illegal that is.

I know British government Tax system hurt like hell. In fact British government is famous for this reason. Living under such terms is really hard, especially for students. What can they do anyway? I met a girl from Nepal in New York Street few days back, she was selling a hotdog in hotdog stand. She and her friend from Nepal were working in hotdog stand and I was with my friends on our way to university. They were chatting in Nepalese language so I figure it out. I couldn't stop and say hi I am Nepalese too. I didn't find courage to introduce myself with them. It would have been so happy moment to talk with them right? But I thought what I will say to them that I study in university in front of where they sell hot dogs. GOD!!! I don't mind what you guys will think of me now. But I simply can't understand how you guys really live life? I mean in nice ways. I never had any situations to work or survive like you guys. I had everything ready in my life. I don't know how it feels like working, part time jobs, paying tax. I never experience those things. I woke up every day and everything is ready for me. All I do is study and only thing I am good at is studying. And now I am persuading my Bachelor degree in New York, I am already selected for internship program in UN. Maybe I will learn to live now.

So you see even if I am princess I am struggling here. I am in no position to judge you or my friends those who are working in UK their BUTT off. Younger than me are already working, itís embarrassing for me. No matter what none of you have right to judge anyone how they should live their lives? Save for you all have rights to judge government, constitutions and methodology, after all they work for people not other way around.
    Support pakistan flood victims by donating to www.wfp.org

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kapa ji,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jaya nepal,,,,,,,,,,,,

, I just wanna remind u wht topic is about,,,,,,,, ;D,, pls pls...
    ,,,,,,,,,,,Nepali embassy in UK - what a rubbish website.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,selling hot dogs doesnot means tht they can;t study in UNIVERSITY,,,,,,WHERE U R STUDYING, WHT U CALL,, INFRONT OF THEM.

Its shame on u tht , u hesitate to talk with them.

,,,,, JOB IS JOB,, I feel sorry for u n your parents who did everything for u but didn;t teach u to respect ,,,,,,,,,,,,,any job.
    ,,, Though u had everything ready in your life,, but don;t have MANNER TO RESPECT OTHERS.

,,,,,,,,,,,DON;T THINK THEY WILL DIE SELLING HOTDOGS,,,, I wish them to be in tht university one day as a student ,,

,,,,,, SOMEBODY TOLD ME ,, THERE R FEW VIRUS WHICH U CAN;T DELETE,,,, BETTER TO IGNORE IT,,, :,,, N NOW I REALISE,,, PEOPLE LIKE U,,,,

.... i JUST FEEL THT U POSTING YOUR CV ,,, :,,,,, rather then any comments

,,,, There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved,,,,

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

I don't have any problem Mr. Hotmale, what's the point of following your own system when you have to rely on others for eg; Nepali Embassy staff? If you talk about British system then yes, you follow the system/rules and the things get done, because they are more organised, advanced, systematic and over all, professional!

Kapa V.2 - you sounds very patronising! With that attitude; no matter if you're in UN or White House, you will never gain respect, trust me!

Jenish,
    Oxford

Ya ya I am disgrace to myself. I knew you will say something like that. However, I didnít mention the whole story. I met them again day back. And I introduce to them, found out they were Bhutanese refugees settle in New York area. Unfortunately they were even working on weekend so I couldnít invite them to my place.

Okay letís not off the topic more than we could help ourselves. It was about Nepalese embassy and their system. First thing is there is no systems exist in Nepalese politics or politicians or anyone who are related with that corrupted government. I am officially off that system. Even if we follow a basic principle or rules to approach those corrupted officials, there wonít be much expected help.

There is no systems that work as you mentioned Mr Hotmale. Or are you somewhere near those corrupted officials influence? I wonder! We all love Nepal and we are always optimistic toward future but not until every politicians are takeover by new system. It doesnít mean we only analysis drawbacks of system. It itself is corrupted. If you are so hopeful in our government system. Well what can I say, itís your freedom.

But I think it best we prepare ourselves rather than be depend on our corrupted officials.

Jenish I donít think I am applying myself here as condescend person I was merely giving some example of struggling Nepalese people in New York with my point of view. Ya sometime my pride get into my head but I never humiliated or disrespect anybody. I respect human rights to every order.

Actually I got two personality, one when I am anonymous and one when I am known. I don't usually show my anonymous characteristics when I am myself. It's merely a discussion board. Do you think I will make same mistake twice.

If that jerks from Nepalese embassy and whatever system, can get praise and respect from person like Hotmale I am sure I can fool everyone to respect me. Beside I don't need to try that either. But truly I won't take shortcut path as hotmale in my life. I worked hard to get up to here and I will work even harder in my life to further continue. I don't need to rely on manipulation, dishonesty or making other down on their knee to earn respect.

;D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,KAPA JI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JAYA NEPAL,, AGAIN

,, RELAX YAR, JUST CHILL OUT,, DON;T BE IN TEMPER,,,,,,,,
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GIVE US TO COMMENT YAR,,,, THE WAY U POSTING ,,,,,,,,,, LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE TO GET TICKET N STAND IN QUE TO POST ANY COMMENT,,,

JUST CHILL OUT,,,,,
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nothing personnal,, WHT U SAID,, THT;S WHT I REPLIED............................

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND, AS U KNOW IT STARTS RAINING AGAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,, ;D,,,,The hardest thing in life to learn is which bridge to cross and which to burn!Ē,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)