Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "change is what we all accept as the natural part of life"

Re: "change is what we all accept as the natural part of life"

Quote Originally Posted by administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInNepal
    Hi admin,

I can see one notable change that now you have two scroll bars one for the page. and other for the posts.
    I felt this is confusing rather than helpful. The post's scroll bar is the one we have to use to go down the posts. but i feel the page's scroll bar is of no use and so confusing. can u elaborate if i am missing the point.
    MadeInNepal,
    Forum is loaded inside frame which on access should show only one scrollbar. What screen resolution are you using? Is anybody having same problem, please let us know.

Also could you please try in multiple browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer and let us know.

thanks
    -admin
    Browsers are free, I'm sure the admins know that ;-)
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

Quote Originally Posted by administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInNepal
    Hi admin,

I can see one notable change that now you have two scroll bars one for the page. and other for the posts.
    I felt this is confusing rather than helpful. The post's scroll bar is the one we have to use to go down the posts. but i feel the page's scroll bar is of no use and so confusing. can u elaborate if i am missing the point.
    MadeInNepal,
    Forum is loaded inside frame which on access should show only one scrollbar. What screen resolution are you using? Is anybody having same problem, please let us know.

Also could you please try in multiple browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer and let us know.

thanks
    -admin
    I am using Firefox 3.5.9 ,screen resolution 1200* 800.
    I have not tried in other browsers yet. plz let me know if its problem at my end..

Thanks

I would be interested in a chat room. But I think it would be useful to have it turned on at certain times to avoid the forum going redundant. It would also be useful to have special chat sessions such as law advice, job hunting advice, immigration, etc.

Or maybe have different rooms for different purposes as per the subjects mentioned.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

Administrator

@MadeInNepal
    Looks like its from your end, can you try clearing the browser cache.

@Outspoken
    We will look into having chat-room.

regards,
    admin